I like you......

I finally got to my house and away from Darren. He was right. I was a virgin but who cares I just met the guy. I wasn't ready for that yet. I wanted to live my life and find the perfect guy.

I walked into the house then paused. Matt and my parents were sitting on the couch looking at me.

"Anna your friend came to see you" my dad said getting off the couch and coming to hug me. I was still shocked that a Matt came to see me even though I told him I had plans.

"Hey Anna" Matt said in a low voice that made him sound really sexy.

"Ummmmm hi" I was wondering what I was going to say before I said it.

"What are you doing here Matt" I tried not to sound rude.

"Do you mind if we discuss some things over dinner." matt said in the most charming way he could.

"sure." I said as he got off the couch and into my car.

The whole ride was silent, no one said anything.

We got to the restaurant which was called Carrabas. It was my favorite restaurant and Matt knew that.

"Table for two" Matt told the lady at the counter. She lead us to the back of the restaurant were there was live music and a neat table waiting for us.

Matt and I sat down and looked at the menus. I could tell Matt wasn't looking at the menu but looking at me.

"Ann I-" he couldn't get the words out. I just looked at him. He looked back.

"Anna I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time. I like you. Not like a friend but way more and I just haven't had the guts to say it." he lookedba little worried.

"Why ha-" I was about to say when a tall handsome guy stepped in front of ouf table and looked at me.

"Alex" He held out his hand for me to shake. But I didn't. I looked over at mark who had a confused face.

Alex chuckled " You don't know me but I know you, your Darren's girl right?" I was shocked. What the hell...his GIRL.

"HIS GIRL!" I yelled at the guy named Alex.

"Yeah....." Alex made a weird face.

"Well shes not so get the hell away from our table" Matt said looking pissed off.

"I can speak for my self" I told Matt then looked back at Alex. "When did he say this?" I asked.

"Just now" It wasn't Alex who said it, it was Darren. Darren was smirking at me and Alex was too.

I could fell Matt glaring at me. I was beyond mad now.

"I'm not so go away. Matt and I are trying to have dinner and you are annoying us." I said simply.

"Ha ok. Whatever but by the way" he paused just to look at Matt and his smirk got bigger. "That make out session was amazing" Alex laughed at Darren's comment.

"LETS GO!" Matt yelled at me and took my hand and pushed past the two boys that were laughing.

............................................................................

We were in the car and no one said a word. I was beyond pissed because I knew he was trying to make Matt mad.

Finally Matt spoke. "Did you really kiss him". I said nothing. "Did you" he asked. Still nothing. Matt pulled the car over to a Playground near my house.

"Tell me" he sounded more pissed then before. "I'm ju-" I cut him off. "yes I did you happy now" I raised my voice and started to get out the car.

But before I could Matt pulled me back in and kissed me instantly.

I was shocked. WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO GET KISSED IN A CAR.

I pulled away from the kiss and looked at Matt who was smiling.

"let me kiss you again." Matt said and I was still shocked but I leaned in anyway.

The kiss was long and sweet but it didn't feel like Darrens. Darren's made my heart skip a beat and go in circles. Matts didn't it was weird.

Once we ended the kiss matt took me back home. I don't know why but I was glad to be home. I like it when I'm home. Especially when I was home alone. I was home alone because my parents went to the movies with my sister.

I went upstairs to my room to find the person I least expected.......Darren.

"WHAT THE HEL-" I started to say before he cut me off.

"WHERE DID HE TOUCH YOU?! WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP HIM?! YOU ARE MINE AND ONLY MINE!" he screamed.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT" I yelled back.

But before he could answer I kissed him. He was shocked but kissed back. He pinned me to the wall and kissed my neck. I moaned out loud and pulled his hair.

Darren picked me up by my butt and pushed me harder on the wall still kissing my neck. I was moaning louder.He moved us from and put me down breaking the kiss. He just looked at me.

"I can't control myself around you." He looked a little sad.

"Why" I asked not knowing what he was talking about.

"I don't want you to hate me" It looked like he wanted to cry.

"What are you talking about" I was still confused. I didn't understand stand . I never hated him.

"You did and I want you to love me." He took a step closer to me but walked past me and left.