breakup

I got out the car and waved to Will, he waved back. I walked into house and texted Izzy and Asher to come over. I went upstairs at change into something more comfortable.

About ten minutes later I heard the door bell. I let Izzy and Asher in, and Asher hugged me tight.

"I missed you" He said and I smiled at his words.

"I missed you too!" I said hugging him tighter. Izzy coughed so that we can stop hugging.

"If you didn't have a boyfriend I would tell you two to date or you and Matt." I rolled my eyes and sat next to them on the couch.

"I don't have a boyfriend" I told them, Ashers eyes lit up but he tried not to show it.

"WHAT??!!! WHAT HAPPENED?????" Izzy screamed.

I shrugged. "He was grinding with some other girl at this party." I said and Asher rubbed my back.

"Are you ok" He asked ,I shrugged.

"I liked him a lot but I mean he wasn't the one so...." I lied but at the same time told the truth. I did care and I had feelings for him. I know its from the mating thing but whatever.

"Well lets watch a movie to get your mind off it" I nodded and Izzy put in Sharknado. We were half way through the movie when the door bell rung.

"I'll get it" Izzy said running to the door. Asher and I were laughing at her run. I noticed Ashers arm was wrapped around me once I sat up to see who Izzy was talking to.

"Someone wants to see you" Izzy said walking back over to the couch. I got up and went to the door. Darren was standing at the door with his hands in his pockets with a worried look on his face.

"WHAT THE HELL ANNA I THOUGHT SOMEONE TOOK YOU." he yelled trying to put it in code.

"Well someone did take me....home." I said knowing he was going to get more pissed.

"Who and why didn't you tell me" He asked angrily.

"Will" I said acting as cool as I could without blowing up in his face.

"Ok but why didn't you tell me" I looked back to see Izzy and Asher e's dropping. I pulled Darren outside and closed the door.

"I will find a way" I told him but that made him confused.

"What?" he questioned getting impatient.

"The damn bond Darren! Listen I know you don't love me ok. I saw you having a great time with that girl who was your type. I'm just glad we didn't go to far in this." I told him and was about to walk back in but he stopped me.

"I-I can explain" I pushed his hand off me.

"No you can't" I shook my head as tears started to fall. "I don't want fall for you-but I am- I try not to because- I know you will only hurt me" I said in between sobs.

"Baby -" I cut him off and ran into the house. Asher and ran up to me and pulled me in his arms. I sobbed on his chest.

"I-I c-can't" I sobbed harder and harder. I heard Izzy yelling at Darren to leave but he didn't.

"Get the hell off of her" He pushed Asher off of me and walked to me. "Anna-" He started to say .

"SHUT THE HELL UP! I CAN HUG WHO EVER YOUR NOT MY BOYFRIEND. YOU WILL NEVER BE" I yelled at him then turned to face Izzy and Asher.

"I will text you guys tomorrow but right now I need to be alone." I said and walked upstairs.

I heard the door shut but I know Darren is still here. I hear foot steps coming up slowly. I hug my pillow even tighter then before.

He walked in and his eyes were blood shot. He sat on the bed next to me. I scooted away from him but he scooted closer.

"Go away" I mumbled into my pillow but he doesn't go.

"The girl that I was dancing with was this friend I had. I never liked her but she liked me and asked me to dance with her. I didn't think you would notice but I guess you did and I'm sorry. I love you not her, I want to be with you not her" He said but was crying at the same time.

"Darren-" I started but he cut me off.

"The thought of losing you is terrible and your the only person I have in my life." He said wiping the tears from my face.

I laid down and looked at the ceiling but Darren's face got in the way. The got on top of me and I tried to push him off but he was too strong.

"I know you will kill me after this but I don't care." He said and looked likd he was never crying.

He kissed my lips but I didn't kiss back. I tried to push him off but I couldn't. He poked me in my side causing me to gasp. Darrens tongue slid in my mouth.

"D-D-Darren" I tried to say with his tongue in my mouth. He didn't listen, before I knew it we were in a different room. We were in his room. Damn he was fast but I needed him to get off.

I Finally gave in, I started to kiss him back. He straddled me and I moaned. He pulled away from my lips to get to my neck. He kissed my weak spot making me moan loudly.

"Want me to stop" He mumbled on my neck in a husky tone. I shook my head 'no'.

He nibbled my neck, his has traveling up my shirt touching everywhere. My hands went up his shirt feeling his nicely toned abs.

He took off his shirt and tossed it on the floor. I turned him over so I was on top. I kissed his neck and sucked on his soft spot. He moaned and I smiled.

I slapped him in the face, I know he didn't expect that. I got off of him and ran to the door but he was already in front of me.

"What the hell was that." he hissed through his teeth. I stepped away from him but he came closer.

"That was me tricking you, now take me home" I told him but he laughed.

"Why so you can get your way and run to Samuel, Matt, no even better, Asher to try to make me jealous." I cocked my head to the side.

"Sam.....really" I said thinking of why he hated Sam so much.

"Yes, all he wants to do is take your virginity and leave you." I nodded knowing he was probably true but said something that I won't regret.

"Just like you " I hissed and walked out of his room. I got out of the apartment and caught a cab. I was happy to be on my way home and not have any drama.

I had that thought till I go out the cab seeing Sam on my door step.

"Move" I said and walked past him opening my foor and followed me in. I hated vampires, except Will. Will was a....different vampire who I felt actually had feelings.

"So you think I don't have feelings" Sam asked as I walked into the kitchen hoping my family was home but no.

"Nope" I said popping the 'p'. He shook his head and sat at the counter.

"Well that's nice" He said and I smiled sarcastically. "You shouldn't be with Darren, he's an ass."

I laughed. "I know, the both of you are." I slammed my bottle of water on the counter. "You both don't give a crap about me, both only want to have sex with me, all I want is for both of you to get out my life.

"We can't" he said sounding like his throat was dry.

"Why" I asked impatiently. "I don't want you here"

"I know you don't but the thing is I put a bond on you when I met you but at the same time your Darren's mate so...." My heart stopped.

"So what" I growled needing to know more.

"You will always love Darren and will die without him but on the other hand I am still in love with you." it was those words that made me think. Was he ever in love with me.