Awaken

Anna's P.O.V

The sky seemed like it could go on forever. The sun was brighter then I ever seen it before. I felt the nice, warm, soft grass. I was laying on the grass looking at the butterflies pass by.

I sat up and stretch. The field of grass and flowers went on forever. I looked down to see I had a nice pink sun dress on snd no shoes. My hair was flowing down my back, it was now a lighter shade of brown.

I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned to see......me?

"Hi" I said to.....myself.

"Your me....." I said.

"Yeah" she giggled, well I giggled.

"How?" I was confused on seeing myself not in a mirror.

"We died, remember" she said holding my hand and suddenly I remembered everything.

Asher.....Matt......Darren...my death.......

"I'm dead." I said as a statement.

We heard a bell ring loudly. I jumped at the noise but the other me looked at the sky.

"What was that?" I asked covering my ears. The other me grabbed my hand and pulled me.

"You have to go!" she pulled me and started running. I ran after myself and tried to stop her.

"Where?" I asked now walking because she was standing in the middle of the field.

She turned to face me. "Life" Her face was straight with no emotion.....A face that I've never made.

"What?" I was so confused.....I'm dead there is no more life for me. Not that I know of.

"You need to go back home, to your life, it's not time for you......yet."  she said now holding my hand.

"I'm dead" I told myself.

"Yes but your still alive" she said as a tear ran down her cheek. "Now go!"

She pushed me back and I fell......fell into a dark hole.

..............................................................................................

I jolted awake and felt arms around me but I pushed them off. I was sweating like crazy and everything became clear around me. I saw Will and Sam looking at me on my left, My brother and sister looking at me crying, And on my right the person who was holding me.

Darren.

My neck was aching so I started rubbing it but felt teo holes. That's when it clicked. 'It's not time for you yet' ,'Your dead but still alive' .

I did the only thing I could do at the time......scream.