Hangover

I felt the sun burning into my eye sockets. I groaned and put my hand over my eyes. Every ounce of my body hurt and my head was pounding. I started moving around but that was a bad idea because I fell on the floor.

I used the wall for support to get off the floor. I finally was able to open my eyes and found myself in my room. I looked over to find Darren asleep shirtless in my bed.

I looked down to see that I'm wearing his shirt that was big on me. I had no pants on either.

I stumbled my way out my room and down stairs. I found pills on the counter so I took them.

"Nice of you to wake up" A voice said and I looked up to see James.

"Holy shit James....Don't do that" I mumbled holding on to my head.

"Hangover?" James asked as he started to make food.

"Yes....the worse." I let out a laugh and so did he. I rubbed my head and laied it down on the counter.

I heard Darren came downstairs and sit next to me.

"Hey hangover also" James said in a really happy voice. Darren looked up and flicked him off.

I laughed but stopped and ran to the bathroom. I threw up every drink I had last night. Darren ran in and helped me. After I was done I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I walked into my bedroom and Darren was there laying down. I laied next to him and he held me close.

"I love you" He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too" I said and rethought what I just said. I just admitted my feelings for him.

"Can I ask you a question?" I turned to face him as he talked and nodded. "Can I kiss you?"

"I don't know ,can you?" I teased him.

He leaned in and kissed me. the kiss was soft and sweet. I climbed on top of him and the kiss got deeper.

"I love you so fucking much" he said breaking from the kiss but resumed it.

"I can't describe what I feel for you." I whispered in his ear and kissed his neck. He moaned loudly as I hit his weak spot. I sucked on that spot for a long time, leaving a mark.

He flipped us over so he was on top. His lips traveled down to my jaw line. He stopped once he got to my shirt.

"Damnit I want you bad!" He said licking his lips. I let out a small laugh.

"I love you but no." I said jumping off the bed. Before I knew it he pinned me to the wall.

Darren licked his lips and kissed me. His tongue licked my bottom lip and I let him in. We had a tongue war which he won.

"I gotta go check on Jasmine. ....." I begged as he kissed my neck.

"Ugggggg......fine." Darren said and moved back.

"Thanks!" I laughed and walked out the room closing the door considering that Darren didn't have a lot of clothes on.

I looked around and didn't see Jasmine or James.

"Jas!? James?!" I called but no one answered. I walked in the kitchen and found uncooked breakfast.

I was about to leave the kitchen when someone put their hand over my mouth. I got hit with something and that was it....lights out.