What'd You Do That For?

You were the badass type of girl. You were basically the female version of Nozumo Nanashima. Except you weren't completely obsessed with a love interest like he was with Serinuma. Even though you were near identical, you both hated each other. You could never understand why either. Maybe it was because yo both wanted to be only 'bad' one at the school. 

You two often got into fights, sometimes, it got so heated that you were either nose to nose with each other or throwing punches. In the end, you were usually pulled away by Serinuma who was surprisingly a good friend of yours, and a fellow otaku, while Nanashima was stopped by his friends. You often got detention for fighting with him, it was usually him who started the fights though. Yes, you were an otaku, your room was secretly covered with posters of all your anime. 

So here you were, on your way to the office for detention. This being your lunch period, you were forced to skip your lunch and starve for the rest of the day. You kept your gaze on the ground and didn't notice the group of bitches heading your way in a herd. You grunted as they pushed you out of the way and into a janitorial closet. The closet was extremely small and you collapsed against the wall. 

You growled and cursed under your breath as you got up to get out. You took a sharp intake of breath when you couldn't open the door. Crap you thought as you jiggled the knob. You couldn't hear anything in the hall which probably meant that everyone had already left for the lunch room. 

"Hey! Someone open this door! Damnit!" You yelled as you kicked and hit the door. There wasn't any glass you could break and yo couldn't find the light switch, you couldn't see a thing. You had dropped your bag outside with your phone in it, so you couldn't contact anyone to rescue you. 

Then suddenly a flash of light blinded you for a second, and you saw the door open, and then Nanashima appeared. "Dumbass! We're trapped in here now!" You yelled. "Don't you think this better than detention though?" He asked. You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms. "The hell are you doing here anyway?" You asked. "Escaping the hell hole, what are you doing? Counting the brooms?" He said. You glared at him through the dark. "No, I was shoved in here." You said leaning against the wall. 

"We're stuck together until the janitor comes." Nanashima bluntly said. You rolled your eyes again. "No shit Sherlock." you mumbled. He raised his fist. "Shut it would you?!" He yelled. "Chill, you dumbass. Now's not the time to fight." You said. "Don't call me dumbass!" He yelled. "I'm just stating the facts, baka." He threw a punch at you and you caught it in your hand. "I said chill."

"Like hell I'm gonna listen to you!"

"Just, go to sleep or something."

"How do you want me to sleep? We're in a closet, woman." He said. You slid down the wall and hugged your knees. "Like this." you mumbled as you started dozing off. Going to sleep would be no problem for you. As you had spent nearly the entire night watching anime. 

You felt the blonde slide down opposite of you and mired your actions. Soon, you both were asleep. 

You woke up, not knowing how much time had passed. All you knew was that there were arms around you and a head rested on yours. It actually felt nice being this close to Nanashima. Even though he was your enemy, you couldn't help but feel some sort of pull towards him. 

You came to your senses and slapped him off you, waking him up. "What are you doing?!" You screamed. He jumped and stood up. "What am I doing? What were you doing getting all cuddly with me?!" He asked. He must've done it while we were sleeping you thought. You suddenly felt cold without him, but you couldn't show it to him. 

You two leaned on opposite sides of the wall, enveloped in awkward silence. "Screw it." You heard him mutter. You were about to ask him what he meant when cold hands clasped your face and crashed his lips onto yours. You squeaked in surprise and he took the opportunity to slide his tongue into your mouth, exploring every inch of it. 

You came out of shock and kissed him back, fighting his tongue for dominance. Your arms wrapped around Nana's neck and his snaked around your waist, pulling you closer to him. Your hands pulled on the loose ends of his hair which he seemed to like, while his hands gripped your waist tighter. "What'd you do that for?" You asked, your lips barely grazing his as you slightly pulled apart. "Isn't obvious that I like you?" He replied, attacking your lips again. I like my rival. Cliche you thought. 

The two of you sprang apart when the door was thrown open again. In the hallway stood Serinuma, Igarashi, Metsumi, and Shinomiya, all staring at you with their jaws touching the floor. "Sorry for interrupting you little make out session but school's over. Unless you two want to be alone for another hour to have some, alone time." Igarashi snickered. You both turned beet red and looked down. 

"O-of course not! We were trapped in there since this dumbass locked us in there!" You yelled, trying to defend yourself. They all laughed and you glared at them. "It's ok (Y/N), it's not a crime to love." Serinuma chimed in. You blushed harder. "I-it's n-not that exactly, w-well....I-I don't know..um." You mumbled, you gave up trying to talk and just hid your face in your hands. 

You felt the same pair of arms envelop you in a hug and the group 'awed'. "You're making it worse." You whispered to Nanashima. "Who cares what they say?" He whispered back. You buried your face in his chest and giggled. He saw right through your badass, hard exterior and into your soft, flustered state. And you were glad it was him that saw.