Drop The "Sensei"

You had recently enrolled at (H/S/N). (A/N: Just pretend it's the same school in the anime because I don't know the name.) You fit in right away. You had many friends, caught the eye of most boys in your grade. Many had confessed to you, but none appealed to you.

You excelled in all your classes, athletic, but the only problem was, that you were an immigrant from America (A/N: I'm sorry this is so specific but you're an American and speak English) and you could only speak English. So you started to study Japanese and you were progressing quickly in the language. Though you occasionally blanked out and started speaking English sometimes.

Though you loved all your teachers, two stood out from the rest. Mr. Igarashi and Mr. Nanashima. From what you had heard from your classmates, Igarashi-sensei and Nanashima-sensei had gone to the same school not too long ago. But they both neglected their studies. Apparently, one girl had changed their lives and they eventually became teachers.

They were actually the youngest teachers the school had ever had. Them being nineteen and you sixteen. And the two of them both seemed to favor you as well.

So you were called down to Nanashima-sensei's room to see him and Igarashi-sensei talking and laughing. You watched for a minute. You loved seeing them get along so well, it made your heart swell.

They glanced over at you and you blushed, being caught staring at them. "Come in (L/N)." Nanashima-sensei said sending you a warm smile. You smiled back and sat on a desk. "You wanted to see me?" you asked.

"Yes, we believe you should be tutored." Igarashi-sensei stated. Your eyes widened. Were you failing in their classes? Last you checked you could've sworn that you were at the top of your class.

"No, to answer your question we are not doing this because you have bad grades. Miss (L/N), what would you like to be in the future?" Nanashima-sensei asked. The answer was easy. "I would like to be a teacher, at this school, just like you two." You replied. "As I thought, then you wouldn't mind us two tutoring you in higher level subjects?" He asked.

"Of course not, I'd love to." You said smiling at them again. The two teachers grinned as they guided you to the door. "Then we'll be seeing you tomorrow, in this class right after school." The blonde said.

You nodded as you shouldered your bag. You headed out of the school and onto your way home. You wondered why two teachers had to tutor you. You didn't mind of course, you actually found them attractive. There's no way I can like my teachers, right? You thought.

The next day you arrived at school, happier than usual. The day flew by until the last bell rang and you practically sprinted to Nanashima-sensei's classroom.

You slowed as you neared the door and fixed your hair slightly, as it had been disheveled during your run.

You smiled at the already waiting teachers sitting at a desk. You took your seat in front of them and set your bag down, taking out your textbooks while doing so. "What do you want to tutor me about?" You asked.

"What subject would you like to teach in the future?" Igarashi-sensei asked. You thought for a moment. You didn't really care, but you would've prefered to teach math. "Math would be good, but I don't really mind what I teach." You responded. They nodded and started their lesson.

The subjects were easier than you thought they would be, since your parents usually made you take extra practice at home to improve your education. But you couldn't help but notice the two teachers seemed to have some kind of tension between them. They kept sending each other glares when they thought you weren't looking.

You wanted to ask them about it, but you decided to stay out of whatever problems the two had.

"I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be back." Igarashi-sensei announced as he stood up. You nodded and Nanashima-sensei slightly smirked. You wondered what was going up inside the blonde's head.

Kiss Him, Not Me: Nozumo Nanashima x Reader Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें