I'm So Sorry

Your school directors just had to force the entire school to go on a camping trip for a week. You didn't even want to go, you were more of the stay-inside type of girl.

You didn't even understand what the trip was for, you didn't see how it was supposed to be fun, much less educational. You weren't learning anything about nature in school.

So here you were, packing your small backpack and ready to go to school at freaking four a.m. in the morning. You sighed, what bugged you the most was the ride to the campsite. It would literally take all day and you had motion sickness. You silently cursed your life at the moment, that last thing you wanted to do was sit in a cramped vehicle with forty other kids for an entire day.

Your mom drove you to school, clearly not happy about your little field trip either. "Try to enjoy the trip, honey." Your mom called as you left the car. You only gave a tired nod in return as you headed to your homeroom.

You slumped down at your seat, following the lead of other students. Everyone started filing in, and it remained relatively quiet for once, allowing you to catch up on sleep.

You could tell that the teacher was also starting to regret going on this trip too, considering the dark bags under her eyes.

The once peaceful classroom was disrupted by the door slamming open. Nanashima stood in the doorway and the teacher glared at him for being late. "My bad." he simply said scratching the back of his head.

The teacher led everyone out of the school and onto the two separate buses meant for your class. You tried to go in first, so you could get a better seat, two seater and in the back. Not many people sat there so you could sleep in peace without anyone bothering you.

Unfortunately, the teacher angrily called everyone out of the bus, assigned seats. She quickly put you on the other bus, in the back in a three seater, which meant someone would be sitting with you.

You internally groaned, hopefully they would know to leave you alone. You stuck your earbuds into your ears and drowned out the voices that slowly started growing louder around you.

A few minutes later, you felt the seat sink and you turned to see who sat next to you. You rolled your eyes at the blonde named Nanashima.

You stayed silent and turned back to the window. You weren't exactly on good terms with him, as he had called you a bitch when you accidentally, knocked into him when your friend had playfully pushed you. You insulted him back, calling him an asshole, not exactly a good first impression.

But before all that, you had watched from the shadows, slowly starting to develop a crush on Nanashima. You hoped that the crush would pass eventually like it had with all your other ones before high school. You've waited for three years and accepted the fact that you were in love.

"Tch, (L/N)." He scoffed. You rolled your eyes and ignored him. "Being a bitch again, I see?" He asked. "No, you asshole, the roles are reversed." You retorted looking out the window again.

"Just leave me alone." You said plugging your earbuds back in. "Maybe you should've thought of that the day we met." He said. You decided to pretend not to hear him. In the inside, it was tearing you apart to have to say things like this to him. But you were too prideful to apologize to anyone.

Thirty minutes passed, and from the corner of your eye, you could see Nanashima trying to fall asleep. Hopefully he would be asleep throughout the entire ride there. You could feel yourself starting to become drowsy as well, the lack of sleep catching up to you.

Just as you were about to fall asleep, an annoying finger kept poking at your shoulder. "Wake up, get up, stop ignoring me, bitch." you heard him say. You pretended to be asleep and hoped that he would stop.