You've Been Naughty

A/N: Lemon guys, I'm sorry but it'll probably be bad

You absolutely loved Christmas. You had celebrated it as long as you could remember. And this year, you got to spend with your boyfriend, Nanashima. You were even more excited for this year. You had volunteered to help out at the mall by dressing up as an elf. And you had persuaded Nanashima to dress up as Santa, and he agreed surprisingly. Probably because there was no other way to spend time with you on Christmas. 

So you were assigned to greet all the shoppers and make them feel welcome. And you nearly laughed when you saw Nanashima all dressed up. "You're lucky I love you, you'd be dead if you were anyone else." he growled. You laughed and pecked him on the lips, which was covered with a fake beard. 

You were wearing a short green skirt with red trim and a matching button up top. They gave you a pointy hat and fake elf like ears to wear. A pair of dark red, see through stockings brought it together. You didn't understand why you were supposed to wear such a slutty outfit, but they claimed that they needed older customers as well. Or maybe the director was just a pervert. 

But if it was for Christmas, then you would do it and enjoy it. The director was right. You had so many more teenage customers come in than you saw last year with your little sister. 

Nana didn't seem happy with the boys who were eyeing you hungrily. You laughed to yourself at how jealous he was getting. You occasionally winked at some of the boys, just to get a reaction out of Nana. 

Even though some of the parents were complete assholes to you because they had to pay thirty bucks just to get a photo with Santa, you still had a lot of fun greeting the guests. You could tell your boyfriend wasn't the same. You could see that he was holding himself back from yelling things that a child shouldn't hear. You were proud of him nonetheless, for putting up with it. 

A little while later, all the staff got to take half an hour break. And Nanashima gladly pulled off his beard and hat. "I'm not trying to be offensive, but I absolutely hate this." He said bluntly. You didn't take offense, to be honest, you were starting to dislike it too. 

"I'm sorry, but one more hour of this and we can hang at my place then, okay?" You said wrapping your arms around him. His eyes narrowed at you as he pulled you onto his lap, you straddling him. 

"You can make up for it now." his voice dropped in pitch which sent shivers down your spine. You could already tell what was going to happen. 

You attacked your lips with his and you instantly kissed back with the same force. He slid his tongue across your bottom lip, asking for entrance. And you denied him, you loved to rile him up   and see how he would punish you. 

He moved the kiss down to your neck, sucking on it harshly. "N-Nana, we still have work a-after." You moaned. He grunted in annoyance and moved down lower. Occasionally biting at your sensitive skin, making you moan quietly. 

He took the opportunity to take over your mouth with his tongue and you sighed in bliss. You broke the kiss to rip off your shirt as the cold air hit your exposed chest. 

He reattached his lips to yours as his hand snaked down beneath your short skirt. You felt his fingers slightly skim your underwear against your heat. He was about to push the fabric aside but you stopped him. "Not here." you whispered. 

He picked you up by your ass and carried you to the display ginger bread house that no one ever went into. He slammed the door shut and locked it before setting you down on the floor. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he pressed his lips to yours again. 

He quickly snuck his hand back down and pushed your underwear aside. He rubbed figure eights against your heat and your legs started to shake slightly. He smirked again as he forced his tongue back into your mouth. 

You moaned loudly as he inserted a finger within you. He pulled away and covered your mouth with his hand. "Shhhhh, we don't want anyone to hear now would we?" He asked. You nodded as he quickly added another finger and sped them up. 

Your breathing became heavier as he used his thumb to rub your clit. He seemed to be enjoying your muffled moans, and it must've pushed him over the edge because he ripped the rest of your clothes off, kneeled down, and attached his lips to your clit, pumping his fingers while sucking. 

Your legs were starting to shake even more from the pleasure as he continued teasing you. His tongue flicked against your womanhood as it started to throb from the need to release. 

He must've sensed it because he picked you up and laid you against the single couch in the room they placed for no apparent reason. He quickly took off his heavy clothing and threw it on the floor. 

He positioned himself at your entrance, only the tip rubbing against you, and you whimpered. You were about to whine but he slammed into you without warning, filling you to the hilt. You let out a loud moan which he shushed you again and covered your mouth. "Make another sound and I won't let you cum." He growled. You nodded frantically as you tried to keep your sounds of pleasure in. 

He started thrusting at a pace you nearly couldn't keep up with. His hand came down in between you again and pumped his finger in as well, only adding to the tension in your stomach. You bit back a moan as  he started slowing down, obviously wanting you to beg for it. 

"Please Nana! Go faster!" You moaned. He smirked, obeying your request as he plunged mercilessly into you. You nearly regretted saying your words, as you were having trouble keeping silent. 

"Are you gonna cum for me?" He asked, rubbing your clit with the same hand even harder. You shut your eyes from pure bliss as you nodded. "Answer me." he demanded and slammed himself into you fully. You cried out from the pleasure. "Please, Nana!" You pleaded. You weren't exactly sure what you were asking for though. 

"Five minutes till' break's over!" You heard someone yell from the outside. "We'll be out in a second!" He said. His thrusts grew harder and faster as the bliss started to pool in your lower region. One hand groped at your breasts, while the other was desperately trying to get you to come undone by rubbing your clit in patterns. 

"Cum for me (Y/N)." Nanashima growled as he thrusted one more time into you. His hand flew over your mouth as you screamed in pleasure. "Fuck, Nanashima!" You yelled. Your high came crashing down on you that you never expected it to be so powerful. 

You felt his warm seed shoot into you a few seconds later as he rode the two of you through your highs. You collapsed completely as you were moaning his name. 

"Shit, we gotta go!" He said pulling his pants back on. You stood up, still shaking, having not fully recovered from your experience. Nanashima helped you put your clothes back on. He swatted your ass on the way out and leaned into your ear. "You've been naughty, paying those boys attention, and this was your punishment." He whispered. Your cheeks burned red as you could literally feel his smirk. 

What a Christmas.