Chapter 1

This is a side story to Life's New Adventures and Secrets that me and my ex-friend had to do because we wanted to do something with this couple but we couldn't fit them into the main story. This book takes place after the storm hit but it will go down a separate path from the main series. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gimlock's tail was wrapped around Bumblebee's body by the time morning had come. Bumblebee had been nice enough to let him stay with him until the storm had passed. Bumblebee wakes up to find himself being hugged tightly by Grimlock, "Grimlock?"

"Hmm, just five more minutes, Swoop." Grimlock yawned as he slowly started waking up. 

"Who's Swoop?"

Grimlock yawned again as he rubbed the sleep from his optics, "Who's who now?" He asked, his voice still thick from sleep.

"Who's Swoop?" Bumblebee asked again with a chuckle.

"Oh, Swoop's a really good friend of mine. He's also a Dinobot like me but he flies, I haven't seen him in a long time come to think of it."

"Oh. Can you please let go of me now?"

"Yeah, sorry about that." Grimlock let the lieutenant go as he sat up, "Thanks again for letting me stay here last night."

"No problem, Grim."

"How did you sleep?" The larger mech asked as he got off the berth.

"Pretty well. You?"

"Really good," Grimlock replied as he headed outside, "Whoa, now this was a storm." Grimlock looked at the damage to the scrapyard, shelves were knocked over but unbroken, and a large mound of dirt had fallen from the nearby cliffs.

Bumblebee walked out after him, "Yes, it was."

"Should we start cleaning?" He asked as he lifted one of the shelves.

"Of course."

Grimlock helped Predaking and Ultra Magnus with the shelves and digging out the commander's ship. Bumblebee helped the others pick up fallen trees and pieces of scrap that were lying around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days passed since the storm. Grimlock was on patrol with Bumblebee, Drift, and his Mini-Cons, "It's been awfully quiet for a while," the Dinobot spoke up.

"Yes, it has, which makes me a bit nervous," Bumblebee replied while looking around for anything out of the ordinary.

"It always makes you nervous," Grimlock said.

"Of course, because there's no telling when one will pop up."

"You mean like that one over there?" Jetstorm asked quietly pointing at the nearby forest.

"Is he trying to hide?" Slipstream asked in confusion.

The others look. The Decepticon gasped as he tried hiding behind a thin tree, "He looks like a zebra," Drift replied softly.

"He does. Well, let's bring it in," Bumblebee says as he slowly makes his way to the 'Con. Grimlock followed Bumblebee's movements as Drift and the Mini-Cons surrounded the Decepticon. "Freeze Decepticon!"

The Decepticon let out a yelp as he tried to make a run for it, Grimlock quickly caught up with him tripping the bot with his tail. Bumblebee, Drift, and the Mini-Cons soon caught up to them, "No use in trying to get away," Bumblebee stated.

"C-can we talk this out?" The Decepticon squeaked. Bumblebee doesn't reply, he just puts the cuffs on him, "Aww."

"That was kind of fun," Grimlock said as he picked up the 'Con.