Chapter 14

Grimlock bolted up when he heard the Alchemor's alarm going off, "Aww, I was having a good dream."

"We better go see what's going on," Bumblebee said as he got up and got his armor back on.

"How much do you want to bet that it's Ripjaw and his group?" Grimlock asked as he put on his armor.

"I'm sure it is."

Sure enough, it was Ripjaw and his group. Bumblebee decided to take Grimlock, Thunderhoof, and Steeljaw with him, he hoped that they would be able to capture the opposing Dinobots. They go out to take care of Ripjaw and his group, "Hope we can catch them all this time," Bumblebee stated as they went to the area where the Dinobots were spotted.

"Don't worry, Bumblebee, we'll get'em. All we need is a little teamwork and a lot of punching," Grimlock said with a big smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ripjaw, Patchy, and Amberblade were searching for Energon. Patchy kept glancing at Amberblade and Ripjaw, wondering how long they had been fragging each other. Lucky. He thought bitterly. Shaking his helm he walked a few feet away to see if he could find any Energon.

"Got a problem, Patchy?" Ripjaw asked him.

"N-no, boss, just thought I'd look over here," Patchy pointed in the direction he was walking in.

"Keep a look out for the Autobots."

"Yes, sir," he saluted as he walked on. With a sigh, the Dinobot kept a lookout for the Autobots, "Why can't he keep a lookout for the Autobots? I get the Energon while he stays at base and frags the scrap out of Amberblade," he muttered to himself. "If anything I should be calling the shots."

"Am I sensing some jealousy?" Thunderhoof asked as the Autobots revealed themselves.

Patchy yelped as he turned to face Thunderhoof, "What's it to you?" He growled as he lowered his helm.

"Give it your best shot, kid," Thunderhoof said as he made a stance. Patchy let out a loud battle cry as he charged toward Thunderhoof.

Amberblade's ears perked up as she looked in the direction Patchy had gone in, "Sir, we have company," she growled as she got ready for whatever came their way.

Bumblebee and Steeljaw came running out and got ready to fight. Amberblade let out a hiss as she bared her fangs at Steeljaw who was snarling right back at her. Bumblebee got into a fighting stance ready for whatever Ripjaw throws at him. Amberblade and Steeljaw were soon locked in a battle of fangs and claws.

Ripjaw snarled as he charged at Bumblebee with his jaws wide open. Bumblebee jumped to avoid his jaws and hit him on the helm with his Decepticon Hunter. Snarling in pain, Ripjaw clamped his jaws down on Bumblebee's leg swinging him into a tree. With a grunt, Bumblebee fell to the ground. He got back up and went for another attack, this time to the legs. 

Ripjaw moved his legs out of the way as he snarled in anger. Raising his massive claws he quickly brought them down. Bumblebee moved out of the way in time and jabbed him in his side. With a growl, Ripjaw was about to slam his tail into Bumblebee but was cut short when he heard a growl of pain. Turning his helm he saw Steeljaw's claws dug into the joints of Amberblade's front leg. 

With an enraged roar, Ripjaw charged towards Steeljaw, knocking him off of Amberblade with his tail and sending him back into the forest, landing on top of Patchy. With a low growl, Ripjaw gently picked up Amberblade and took off.

Steeljaw growled as he got up off of Patchy, "Boss, why'd you leave me?" The Dinobot whimpered as he looked in the direction that Ripjaw had gone in.

"Your teammates left you behind," Bumblebee said as he walked up to Patchy with his gun drawn.