Chapter 7

WARNING: This chapter has sex in it. It's in the whole chapter so you would have to go to the next chapter if you don't want to read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two of them made their way to Bumblebee's quarters. Once in his quarters, Bumblebee kisses him again passionately. Moaning into the kiss, Grimlock wrapped his arms around the smaller mech. Bumblebee moaned into the kiss as he ran his servo over his body which made Grimlock shiver under his touch. Bumblebee moved his servo down to his panel and started rubbing against it making Grimlock jump from the sudden touch. 

With soft moans, he deepened the kiss. Bumblebee started rubbing it harder and Gimlock's moans grew louder as he gently pushed Bumblebee into the wall. Ohh Primus this feels so good. Bumblebee took off Grim's panel and started stroking his spike. Breaking away from the kiss, Grimlock was soon overwhelmed by pleasure, "Ohh, this feels good."

"Is this your first time being pleasured?"

"Y-yes."

Bumblebee smirked, "Then let me show you how it's done," he said as he started stroking his spike a little faster. Bumblebee slid down to the floor and took his spike into his mouth.

Oh Primus this feels amazing! Grimlock let out a shuddering moan. Bumblebee bobbed his helm as he sucked on his spike, he then took his whole spike into his mouth, swallowing it as he sucked on it. Grimlock watched Bumblebee closely, surprised that he could take something as big as his spike into his mouth. "Ahhh, Bumblebee, this feels so good!"

Bumblebee smiled as he kept going. Grimlock felt something coming, it was like he had to use the bathroom but at the same time, he didn't have to. Whatever it was it made Grimlock moan Bumblebee's name as his body shook. Unable to hold it back anymore he just let it go. Bumblebee felt Grimlock overload into his mouth and he took it all in.

"I hope that was supposed to happen," Grimlock said as his cooling systems kicked in.

Bumblebee pulled back licking his lips, "It was."

"OK, good. What happened?"

"You hit your climax and you overloaded, you discharged into my mouth."

"What does it taste like?"

"It tastes sweet."

Grimlock kissed Bumblebee again, taking in his own taste as well. Bumblebee was right, it is sweet. Slowly Gimlock's servo traveled down the yellow mech's body. Bumblebee pulled back from the kiss, "Do you want to taste mine?"

"If that's okay with you."

"It's fine with me, have at it."

Taking off the smaller mech's interface panel, Grimlock started stroking Bumblebee's spike. I hope I'm doing this right.

"Oh yeah."

"Does it feel good?"

"Yes."

Thank Primus I'm doing it right. Carefully, Grimlock quickened his strokes and Bumblebee threw his helm back and moaned. Grimlock kept stroking his spike as he got to his knees. Slowly he licked the head of Bumblebee's spike.

"That's it."

He kept licking as he continued to stroke the other mech's spike. Bumblebee let out soft moans as he placed his servos on Grimlock's helm. Grimlock gave him one final lick before taking Bumblebee into his mouth, gently sucking.

"Ahh yes, you're doing good."

Grimlock slowly started bobbing his helm as his tongue massaged Bumblebee's shaft. Bumblebee moaned out as he closed his optics in pure bliss. Raising his helm, Grimlock stroked Bumblebee's shaft as he continued taking in the mech's sweet nectar.

"Ahh, do you think you can swallow it?"

With a soft moan, Grimlock took his whole spike into his mouth. Primus, he tastes so good.

"Ahh yes! Keep going, Grim."

Grimlock kept bobbing his helm, moaning softly as he pleasured Bumblebee.

"Ohh Primus."

Grimlock looked up to the lieutenant with curious and loving optics. Bumblebee grabs his helm and starts thrusting softly. Grimlock met with his thrusts, bobbing his helm a little faster this time. He wondered if Bumblebee was about to overload. Bumblebee moaned out as he felt his climax about to hit. Grimlock placed his servos on Bumblebee's hips as he bobbed his helm as fast as he could.

"Oh, frag yes! Keep going, I'm about to overload!"

Grimlock kept going as he sucked on his spike. Bumblebee started thrusting faster as his climax began to wash over him. He overloaded into his mouth and Grimlock took it all in. This tastes even better.

Bumblebee pulls out of his mouth, "How does it taste?"

Grimlock licked his lips before answering, "Really good," he grinned.

"That's good," Bumblebee said with a smile.

Standing up Grimlock kissed him again, licking his lips to ask for entrance. With a soft chuckle, Bumblebee obliged and let him in. Sliding his tongue in, Grimlock massaged Bumblebee's tongue. Bumblebee massaged his tongue as well as he took in his taste. Moaning into the kiss, Grimlock wrapped his arms around Bumblebee, holding him close. He felt his spike starting to get hard as he deepened the kiss. Bumblebee felt his port getting wet as he kissed him passionately, he was ready for his spike.

"I'm not sure of what to do next," Grimlock spoke as he broke away from the kiss. He felt embarrassed and he didn't like feeling like that.

Bumblebee led him to the berth and laid him down, "I'll show you."

"OK," Grimlock said as he watched Bumblebee. 

Bumblebee got on top of him and placed his spike inside his port, "Actually, you just lay back and relax while I do it."

Grimlock moaned when he felt the warmth around his spike, "You have a port?"

"Yeah. Remember when I told you I was a carrier?"

"I do now. So, being a carrier means you have both a port and a spike? So I just have to lay back and watch you?"

"Yes," Bumblebee replied with a smile. Grimlock just smiled, he couldn't wait to see what Bumblebee was going to do next. Bumblebee placed his servos down to support himself then he started moving up and down on his spike. 

Grimlock threw his helm back letting out a blissful moan. This is better than his mouth.

"Liking it?" Bumblebee asked with a smirk.

"It feels so good. Especially when you squeeze my spike like that."

Bumblebee just kept smirking as he went a little faster. Grimlock let out another moan as his servo traveled up to Bumblebee's chest gently rubbing his armor.

Oh, Primus, I missed this feeling. Bumblebee thought to himself as he moaned out in pleasure. Grimlock slowly started thrusting his hips wanting more warmth around his spike. Bumblebee went further down making his spike go deeper into him as he thrusts even faster.

"Ohh Primus this feels so good," Grimlock moaned as he continued to rub Bumblebee's chest.

"Ohh Primus yes!"

Grimlock let out a moan of pleasure as his climax hit and he overloaded in Bumblebee's port. Bumblebee wasn't far behind and he overloaded as well.

"S-sorry, I couldn't hold it any longer," Grimlock said as he laid his helm onto the berth.

"Don't worry about it," Bumblebee told him as he laid his helm down on his chest. Grimlock smiled and wrapped his arms around him in a loving embrace. Bumblebee held him tightly as he went into recharge.