Chapter 18

A few days passed and Optimus was filling in for Bumblebee until he fully recovered. Everyone was doing their best to look for the remaining Dinobots. Steeljaw and Metalsound were sniffing around when Steeljaw caught a scent, "I got something," he told the others.

"So do I," Metalsound replied as her ears perked up, "And I hear something."

"What you hear?" Thunderhoof asked her.

Closing her optics she focused on the sound, they were still too far away to be heard properly, "I can't tell, we're too far away."

"Let's just go," Steeljaw said as he started following the scent. The others quickly followed behind him.

After a few minutes, Metalsound came to a sudden stop, "I hate to say this, but can you hear this too Steeljaw?" The Predacon asked.

"Yes I can, sounds like they're in the middle of a good frag."

Folding her ears back Metalsound let out an uncomfortable sound, "I know we need to catch them but I do not want to see them in the middle of that," Strongarm sighed.

"I agree, but we need to catch them."

"Can we at least wait until they're done?" Metalsound asked as she covered her ears.

"Sure, I guess," Steeljaw replied. All this is making me want to frag. Steeljaw told Strongarm as he looked over at her.

I feel the same. Is that weird? She asked as she looked at him.

Wouldn't think so, especially since you'll be starting your heat cycle soon.

Nightback will have to stay with Wheeljack and Arcee for the week. Strongarm jumped when they all heard screams of pleasure.

He's really giving it to her. Looking forward to when I can make you scream like that. He said as he smirked at his mate.

I can't wait. She said with a smirk of her own.

After a few more minutes it went quiet, "Did they finally stop?"

"Yep, let's go," Steeljaw lead the way. The rest followed and they went into the base where the two were at.

With a yell, Thunderhoof rammed into the base, "Sorry to bother you two but it's time to go."

Ripjaw jumped up and got in front of Amberblade to guard her, "Thunderhoof! How did you find us!?" He growled.

"He has us," Steeljaw growled.

Ripjaw transformed with a snarl, "You're not taking us anywhere!"

"Wanna bet?" Thunderhoof asked as he got ready for a fight. Ripjaw let out a roar as he charged at Thunderhoof. Thunderhoof charged back with his helm down ramming him in his stomach. Snarling in pain Ripjaw kicked Thunderhoof out from under him. Amberblade quickly transformed and leaped at the former crime boss, only to be intercepted by Metalsound. Both femmes glared at each other snarling as Steeljaw ran over to them.

"Metalsound, help Thunderhoof. I'll handle her."

"You! You're the Wolf-Con that hurt my shoulder! You'll pay for that!" Amberblade snarled before jumping at Steeljaw.

"So we're just gonna stand here and watch?" Sideswipe asked.

Ripjaw bit down on Thunderhoof's arm, swinging him around like a rag doll. Metalsound ran over and jumped on the Dinobot to help out her mate. Ripjaw let out a snarl as he let go of Thunderhoof. He started slamming his body against the walls trying to get Metalsound off.

Amberblade snapped her jaws at Steeljaw until Strongarm ran over to attack Amberblade. The rest of the Autobots went to help Metalsound and Thunderhoof with Ripjaw. Amberblade watched the two as they surrounded her. They both went in together to attack her. With a growl Amberblade opened her mouth to bite Strongarm's leg, only to growl in pain when she felt something slash her back. Steeljaw slashed his claws across her back, "Let go of my mate!" 

Amberblade turned to bite at Steeljaw but the Wolf-Con grabbed her and slammed her onto the ground. Strongarm pointed her Decepticon hunter at the femme, "We're taking you in."

Ripjaw looked over and saw this, "Amberblade!"

Thunderhoof, Metalsound, and Sideswipe blocked his path, "Don't worry, we're not taking her in alone," Sideswipe told him with a smirk.

"You're not taking either of us in!" He roared before chomping his jaws onto Metalsound. He picks her up with his mouth and she cried out as she felt his sharp teeth ripping through her metal, almost cutting her in half. Thunderhoof lowered his helm and charged at the enraged Dinobot but Ripjaw threw the femme toward him knocking him back. 

Ripjaw looked to his love as Steeljaw and Strongarm prepared to arrest her. I won't go down without a fight!! With a roar, he attacked the other 'Bots sending them all crashing into the wall. Ripjaw goes to help Amberblade, he swung his tail at Steeljaw and Strongarm sending them both crashing into the wall and the floor, "I won't let you harm my girlfriend!"

Did he really just say, girlfriend? Strongarm asked in thought.

Yes, he did, surprisingly. Steeljaw responded to Strongarm.

"Never thought I'd hear him say that," Sideswipe muttered.

"Neither did I," Thunderhoof stated as he got up off the floor with Metalsound, "I need to get Metalsound to med-bay," he says before calling for a groundbridge.

"Alright, we'll handle these two," Optimus replies.

Ripjaw goes to pick up their armor then grabs Amberblade and breaks through the wall, "Scrap, he's getting away!" Steeljaw says as he helps Strongarm up. They run out after them.

"I need to get away from these damn Autobots," Ripjaw growled out. He soon reaches a lake and jumps in, going deep down. Ripjaw finds an underwater cave and goes in, he sets Amberblade down and then he puts his armor on before looking out for any sign of them following him.

The Autobots reach the lake but they have no way of knowing which way he went, "We lost them!" Sideswipe shouts in frustration.

"We need to look for them," Strongarm speaks up.

"No Strongarm, you're hurt, you need to head back to the scrapyard," Steeljaw tells her.

Strongarm wanted to argue and stay to help but she knew it was pointless, "Ok. Just be careful."

"I will," Steeljaw said before he kissed her.

Strongarm called for a Ground Bridge and went back to the scrapyard, "So what's the plan?" Arcee asked as she and Sideswipe followed Steeljaw.

"We'll have to search for the two, they can't have gone far."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ripjaw already got back to shore and found a cave for him and Amberblade to rest. Carefully placing her on the ground he gently licked her wounds. Those Autobots will pay for this.

"Thank you for getting me out of there."

"You're welcome. Now save your strength," he said as he gently nuzzled her neck.

"I will," she said as she began falling into recharge.

Ripjaw kept an optic on the mouth of the cave in case anyone was still following. I won't let them hurt you again, Amberblade.