Chapter 4

Grimlock limped over to the others. Ultra Magnus was leaning against the wall while Thunderhoof was checking his mate's wounds, "Next time I see that Velociraptor I'm going to tear his feet off," the Predacon snarled before wincing when she felt her side sting.

"I know you will, but right now you need to just relax. Sorry, I couldn't come to help you," Thunderhoof said feeling guilty about not being able to help his mate.

"It's okay, I was just lucky one of those missiles managed to knock him off before he got a good grip," she replied as she wrapped her tail around his leg.

"Yeah, thankfully."

"I don't think it looks that bad," Grimlock added as he saw the wound.

"It doesn't but I'm sure it really hurts," Thunderhoof said.

"My back is fine, it's just my side that hurts like pit. You alright, Magnus?" Metalsound asked the commander as he slowly got back to his feet.

"I will be once we get back to the scrapyard and I can get some recharge."

"Is everyone okay?" Bumblebee asked when he arrived.

"A bit beat up but good," Thunderhoof replied.

"Thank goodness. I managed to get a good look at our 'Con."

"What or who was it?" Thunderhoof asked.

"Fixit was right about him being a Spinosaurus. He never said his name though."

"A Spinosaurus? I knew a Spinosaurus, wonder if it's the same one," Thunderhoof stated.

"Did he have a long scar above his optic?" Bumblebee asked.

Thunderhoof looked at him with wide optics, "He did, he got it in a fight during initiation to get into my mob squad."

"What was his color scheme?"

"Black with patches of brown."

"That's the same color of the mech I fought."

"Let's get back to base and look him up and see."

"Right." 

Bumblebee called Soundwave for a Ground Bridge. Not long after, a Ground Bridge opened up and they all went through to the scrapyard. Metalsound made her way to Med Bay while Thunderhoof and Bumblebee looked up their Decepticon, "There he is," Bumblebee said after finding him.

"Yeah I know him, he used to work for me. His name is Ripjaw."

"That's an intimidating name, and he looks like he lives up to the name," Bumblebee shuddered, "Out of curiosity, how did one get into your old group?"

"To get in you have to fight this Honey Badger called Blackout, he was the toughest, meanest 'Con I had in my group. If you could beat him you got in."

"Wow."

"Yeah, it was tough, only a very few could beat him. Anyway, we need to figure out a way to catch this guy."

"Any ideas on what he wants here on Earth?"

"No, not a clue."

"What did he do for you?" Bumblebee asked.

"He would offline anyone who would stand against me, that included those in my group too. I hurt a lot of families back then."

"No wonder you were locked up on the Alchemor, him too."

"I'm not proud of the things I did but it felt like it meant the world at the time," Thunderhoof sighed, ashamed of himself.