Chapter 22

The next few days Grimlock and the others were still having trouble finding the rogue Dinobots and it was starting to get frustrating for them.

"Where are they hiding!?" Sideswipe asked in frustration.

"For the last time, Sideswipe, I can't pick up their scent. Every time I have it one minute the next it's gone," Grimlock growled in anger.

"I know that!"

"Then would you stop yelling? Please," Sideswipe just rolled his optics and groaned. Grimlock let out a sigh as they headed back, "I'm really trying."

"Everyone needs to calm down. We'll catch them," Bumblebee said trying to calm the situation.

Sideswipe walked off while Grimlock sat on a boulder, "Do you think Soundwave and Razorclaw are having better luck?"

"Let's see," Bumblebee replied before opening up his comlink,:: Razorclaw, come in. ::

:: I'm here. ::

:: Are you having any luck? ::

:: Soundwave thinks Laserbeak may have found something. ::

:: Alright, keep me informed. ::

:: Will do. ::

Cutting off the comlink Razorclaw looked back to his mate, "Has Laserbeak found anything?"

Soundwave brought up the results on his visor.

"So he hasn't found anything yet."

"Not yet. It has been a while since we have been able to do something like this."

"What? Track a bot to capture them?"

"Yes. Normally I just observe, it's rare that I'm in the field. That's why I have Laserbeak, he can go where I was unable to. But if it was necessary then I would go with him."

Laserbeak found the building where the Dinobots were staying, he could hear odd sounds from inside. Laserbeak, come back, now. With curiosity, he went back to his master.

"What's wrong?" Razorclaw asked.

"I will not let Laserbeak's optics be tainted," Soundwave replied as he sent the coordinates to Bumblebee.

"Oh, are they...?"

"Yes."

"Oh. So are we just gonna go on in or wait?"

"We should wait for Bumblebee and the others to arrive, we can meet them there," Soundwave spoke as he started walking.

Moments later. :: Alright. :: "They're coming," Soundwave said after he hung up his comm after telling Bumblebee where to go.

"Alright, what should we do while we wait?"

"I don't know."

Soundwave stayed silent as they walked, by the time they were close to the old building they could hear the loud moans of pleasure, "They're really going at it."

"Indeed. Are you alright?" Soundwave asked when he noticed that he seemed a bit off.

"Yeah, just fine," Razorclaw replied as he shifted a bit.

"I know that Wolf-Cons, Predacons, and Dinobots have a better sense of smell. Is one of them in heat?"

"Yes."

Soundwave pulled him into a hug, a part of him wanted to go back to the base but the others would most likely need their help.

~~~~~~~~~~