Chapter 13

WARNING: This chapter has sex in it. I put the same marks to show where it starts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grimlock woke up when he heard birds chirping. With a yawn, he looked down at Bumblebee who was still in recharge. He looks so peaceful. He thought with a loving smile. Bumblebee started waking up at the feeling of the sun beaming on his face. "Morning," Grimlock whispered as he nuzzled Bumblebee's neck.

"Morning."

"How'd you sleep?"

"Good, really didn't mean to fall asleep," Bumblebee replied with a chuckle, "You?"

"I slept great," Grimlock responded with a smile.

"That's good. We better head back, the others are probably worried about us."

Grimlock nodded and got to his feet, offering his servo to help Bumblebee up. Bumblebee took his servo and stood up. The two headed back to base, it didn't take long until they ran into Thunderhoof, "There you two are, we've been looking all over for you."

"Sorry, we fell asleep."

"I'm just glad you are in one piece, don't forget Ripjaw is still out there."

"We haven't forgotten."

"I'm sure you two could use some Energon. Did you have a good time last night?" Thunderhoof asked as he started walking back to the scrapyard with them.

"Yes, a lot of fun."

"Ohh really now," Thunderhoof asked with a sly smirk.

"Yeah, we watched the stars mostly," Grimlock told him.

"Oh, that's good too."

"Yeah, we made out shapes in the stars, we saw old buckethead and Optimus and even Bumblebee," Grimlock told him.

"No, Thunderhoof, we didn't do it," Bumblebee told him after noticing the look he had.

"As long as you two had a good time that's all that counts. Metalsound and I should go star-watching again sometime soon."

"You should, it's nice."

The three made it back to the scrapyard and Thunderhoof headed off to find Metalsound while Grimlock and Bumblebee made their way to the Energon shack. Picking up a cube, Grimlock offered it to Bumblebee and the lieutenant took the cube, "Thank you, Grim."

"You're welcome, 'Bee. Why did Thunderhoof look upset earlier?"

"No reason, don't worry about it, Grimlock."

"OK," Grimlock replied as he got himself a cube.

"Want to go on a patrol together later?"

"Sure. Um, maybe before we go on patrol... we could, you know." Grimlock blushed. For some reason, he couldn't bring himself to say what he wanted to do with the yellow mech.

"Have sex? Sure." Grimlock made a sound of happiness before he hugged Bumblebee, "Easy, Grim, don't spill my Energon."

"Oh, sorry," Grimlock let go of him and drank his Energon. Bumblebee just chuckled as he got back to drinking his Energon, "I had a really good time last night."

"So did I."

Grimlock stared at Bumblebee for a moment longer before focusing on his Energon. Finishing off his meal, Grimlock tossed the cube in the waste bin, "Do you want to go to your quarters or mine?'

"Doesn't matter," Bumblebee replied after finishing his cube.

xxxxx 

Gently taking Bumblebee's servo, Grimlock guided him to his quarters. Closing the door, Grimlock started to kiss Bumblebee's neck, "A little impatient, huh?"

"A little. Is that bad?" Grimlock asked as he slowly pulled away.

"Not at all."

With a smile, Grimlock gently nuzzled Bumblebee's neck. Bumblebee smiled as his servos ran over his body feeling out every inch. Grimlock shivered under his touches, moaning softly as his servos explored the smaller mech's body. "I love it when you run your servos over my body," Bumblebee stated.

"I'm glad, I like it when you do it to me too. It tickles a little but it feels really good."

Bumblebee just smirked as he started rubbing against his panel.

"Oh yeah," Grimlock moaned blissfully.

Bumblebee started taking off his panel, once it was off he started stroking his spike. Mewling softly, Grimlock gently thrusts his hips, "Ohh, 'Bee."

"Like that, Grim?" Bumblebee asked in a seductive tone.

"Oh yes."

"Good," Bumblebee said as he got down on his knees and ran his tongue over his shaft before taking it into his mouth.

"Ahh Primus." The Dinobot moaned as he closed his optics, he loved this feeling of pleasure that Bumblebee was giving him. Bumblebee sucked on the head of his spike as his tongue danced around it while his hand continued to stroke the remainder of his spike. With gasping moans, Grimlock placed a servo on his lover's helm, "Primus you're good, 'Bee."

"I should hope so, I've had practice," Bumblebee said before he got back to sucking the head.

"Ohh yeah," he moaned as he gently thrusts into his mouth. Bumblebee took in his whole spike as he started bobbing his helm, sucking and swallowing his spike. Grimlock was quickly reduced to a moaning mess. Primus, I'm about to overload.

Bumblebee went faster trying to get him to overload as he felt his spike throbbing in his mouth. Grimlock screamed Bumblebee's name as his overload hit and Bumblebee took in all his discharge, drinking it up. Once it finished he pulled back and looked up at him as he licked his lips. Gently pulling him up, Grimlock took Bumblebee's lips with his own, tasting his discharge. 

Bumblebee moaned into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around him. Picking him up, Grimlock settled Bumblebee on the berth without breaking the kiss. They kept kissing as they worked on removing each other's armor. Once all their armor was removed, Grimlock slowly slid his spike into Bumblebee's port which was already soaking wet. He loved the tight warmth around his spike. Moaning softly, he gently started thrusting making Bumblebee gasp and moan.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just keep going."

Grimlock kept thrusting as he kissed Bumblebee on his sweet lips. Bumblebee kissed him back as he moaned, his port tightened around his hard spike.

Primus this feels so good. Grimlock moaned into the kiss. Bumblebee moved his hips to get him to go in deeper. Taking the hint, Grimlock went deeper searching for his sweet spot and Bumblebee cried out with pleasure when he found it. Grimlock kept hitting that spot, quickening his pace to give Bumblebee more pleasure.

"Ohh, Grim... Oh, Primus."

"Oh, 'Bee... I'm close."

"Me too."

"Overload for me." He took Bumblebee's lips with his own and a moment later he overloaded. Moaning into the kiss, Grimlock felt his overload hit.

They lay there holding each other, "That was great."

"It was," Grimlock agreed as he nuzzled Bumblebee's neck.

Bumblebee smiled, "Let's rest a bit before we go on patrol."

"OK," Grimlock replied as he began falling into recharge. Bumblebee watched him with a smile for a moment then fell into recharge himself.