Chapter 19

Strongarm walks into med-bay to find Thunderhoof there with Metalsound already, Ratchet and Knockout are still working on mending her injuries, "How is she?"

"Ripjaw did a real number on her, but they said that she'll make it."

"She's tough, she'll be just fine," Strongarm tells him with a smile before looking over at Fixit, "Fixit, can you take a quick look at my leg?"

"Sure thing," Fixit replies as he rolls over to her.

"You got hurt too?" Grimlock asked her.

"Yeah, by Amberblade."

"Those two really need to be stopped."

"I agree," Strongarm says as Fixit finishes bandaging up her leg.

"You're good to go, just don't get back onto the battlefield yet. Go back to your quarters and get some rest."

"I will, Fixit."

"So what's going on out there?" Grimlock asked.

"Ripjaw and Amberblade managed to get away so the others went to find them," Strongarm replies.

"Do you know where they're going?"

"They were last seen heading toward the lake so I believe they're gonna start there," Strongarm says before looking at Thunderhoof, "Tell Steeljaw I'm in my quarters when he gets back."

"Will do."

Grimlock let out a sigh wishing he was with the others but he didn't want to leave Bumblebee, "I hope they'll be alright," Bumblebee said concerned for his team.

"I'm sure they will be. How are you feeling?" Grimlock asked.

"A little better but still feel like scrap."

"Do you need anything?"

"Could use some Energon."

"I'll get it," Grimlock offered as he headed out.

Grimlock was on his way to get the Energon when he noticed the other Autobots coming back, "Did you guys find them?"

"No, they got away," Sideswipe sighed.

"Are you going back out to look?"

"Some of us will once we get some rest," Arcee replied as she stretched her arms, "How's Strongarm and Metalsound?"

"Metalsound's in really bad shape but she should survive. Strongarm is doing good, Fixit bandaged up her leg and she went to her quarters."

Without a word, Steeljaw left to be with his mate.

"Can I come with you guys next time you go out after Ripjaw and Amberblade?" Grimlock asked.

"Sure," Arcee nodded, "I'm sure Steeljaw's going to want to stay with Strongarm to make sure she's ok."

"Were you getting some Energon?" Sideswipe asked.

"Yes, I'm getting some for Bumblebee."

They went to the Energon storage and Arcee picked up two cubes and handed one to Grimlock, "I'm going to check on Wheeljack and Seajumper, let me know whenever you're ready," Arcee walked off to see her family.

"Alright, Arcee."

Grimlock headed back to see Bumblebee. Bumblebee saw Grimlock come in with the cube of Energon and smiled, "Sorry I took so long I ran into the others," Grimlock said as he handed Bumblebee the cube.

"Oh? Did they catch the two 'Cons?"

"No, they're taking a break before they head out again. I'm gonna go with them when they leave."