Chapter 10

WARNING: This chapter has sex in it at the beginning. Go down to the next half of the chapter if you don't want to read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They get to Bumblebee's quarters. Once they were in there, Bumblebee started kissing Grimlock. Moaning softly into the kiss, Grimlock held Bumblebee close. Bumblebee moaned as he started taking off Grimlock's armor and Grimlock shivered a little once his armor was off, not breaking from the kiss he gently pressed Bumblebee against the wall. 

Bumblebee ran his servos over his chest and Grimlock shivered from pleasure. Slowly breaking from the kiss he started removing Bumblebee's armor. Shivering as his armor was coming off, Bumblebee reached down to take off Grim's panel and stroke his spike. Grimlock let out a moan as he kissed Bumblebee's neck. Bumblebee let out a soft moan as he continued stroking his spike and Grimlock gently thrusts his hips into the lieutenant's servo.

"This time you're gonna do some of the work," Bumblebee states.

"Just tell me what to do and I'll do it."

"This time round I want you to pleasure my port."

"Is it similar to pleasuring your spike?"

"Kind of, except you stick your tongue inside."

"Would it be okay if we do that on the berth?"

"Yeah," Bumblebee pulled him over to the berth and he laid down. Grimlock crawled over to Bumblebee, glancing at his port. Slowly moving closer he licked at his port, "Ahh, that's it, get in there."

With a quiet moan, he slid his tongue into Bumblebee's port, loving his taste, "Ohh, Grim."

Grimlock smiled as he placed a servo on Bumblebee's stomach while his tongue went deeper into his port. Bumblebee closed his optics as he moaned out with pleasure. He must really like what I'm doing.

"Oh, Primus... Ohh you're doing good, Grimlock."

Gimlock's servo traveled down, gliding over Bumblebee's spike towards his port. Unknowingly, Grimlock started rubbing his clit. Bumblebee let out a big moan of pleasure when he started rubbing on his clit. Wow, he must really be enjoying this.

Bumblebee put his servos on his helm, "Go deeper."

Grimlock went as deep as he could go and his tongue flicked at Bumblebee's sensor node, "Ahh yes, Grim!"

Grimlock kept licking. Bumblebee cried out with pleasure when he hit his sweet spot.

Oh man, my cable is getting hard.

Bumblebee moaned out his name when his climax hit and he overloaded. Grimlock drank his discharge. "Ahh, that was good," Bumblebee said as his fans kicked on to cool him down.

Pulling back Grimlock licked his lips, "It was good."

"I'm ready for you to put your spike in."

Sitting up Grimlock positioned his spike to go into Bumblebee's port, he then stuck it in, "Ahh, now start thrusting."

Grimlock looked at Bumblebee in confusion, "What's thrusting?"

"Start moving your hips and go in and out of me."

Slowly, Grimlock started moving his hips back and forth, he was glad that Bumblebee was able to explain it. Grimlock moaned as he thrusts into the smaller mech. Bumblebee gripped at the sheets and moaned as Grimlock thrusts into him, he was bigger than he was accustomed to.

"Are you okay?" Grimlock asked noticing his discomfort.

"Fine. Just getting used to your size, you're bigger than I'm accustomed to."