Chapter 20

WARNING: There's sex in the first half of this chapter. Go down to the next section of the chapter if you want to skip over it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He took off her breastplates then while massaging one of her breasts, he flicked his tongue along her other nipple. She moaned as she wrapped her arms around his helm. Carefully wrapping his arms around her back he took her into his mouth and sucked on her nipple.

"Ahh Ripjaw," she moaned as she felt her port starting to get wet.

Moaning into her he rubbed his panel against hers. That's it, moan for me. She moved her hips along with his as they rubbed their panels together, "Ohh Primus this feels so good," he moaned as he squeezed her breast.

"Yes, it does."

"Take off my panel," he moaned as he gave her a small kiss. She slid her servos down his body to his panel before she started taking it off. He watched her with interest as he started taking her panel off as well. She took off his panel and started stroking his spike. Moaning softly Ripjaw thrusts his hips in synch with her strokes.

"Like my strokes?"

"Oh yes," he whispered as he took in her sweet scent.

"Good."

"How's your cheek?"

"Starting to feel better."

"Primus you're good," he moaned as he arched his back in pleasure.

"The best for the mech I love."

"That is all I ask," he purred as he took her lips with his. She moaned into the kiss as she kissed him back. Moaning into the kiss he held her close as he licked her lips, practically begging for entrance. She kept her mouth closed refusing to give him entrance. Refusing me, are we? Well, let's see if this will work. He thought as his servos slowly traveled down her back. She moaned but still didn't open her mouth. Must she be so difficult? He growled to himself as he rested his servos on her aft. 

An idea suddenly struck him, smirking into the kiss he squeezed her aft. She opened her mouth with a gasp and Ripjaw swiftly slid his tongue into her mouth and started exploring it. Amberblade just giggled as she stuck her tongue into his mouth tasting him out. Ripjaw moaned as their tongues battled for dominance. He massaged her breast as he slowly slid a digit into her aft. She moaned as she moved her servo off his spike and started rubbing her port against it.

Oh yes, that's it!

"Do you like feeling my wet port against your spike?"

"Primus yes. Ohh it feels too good, I don't know if I should take your port or that beautiful tight aft."

She decided to make the decision for him, she pulled up and settled her port on his spike. Closing his optics blissfully he let out a sigh of pleasure, "Port it is then," he chuckled.

"Yep, we'll do the aft next," she whispered seductively into his audio.

Hearing her words sent a shiver throughout his body, "I love it when you talk like that," he grinned as he gently started thrusting into her. She gasped at the feeling of him starting to thrust into her port, "Ohh Amberblade, your port is so hot and tight," he moaned.

"Ohh and your spike is so thick... Ahh Primus I love it."

"Do you want me to be gentle or would you like for me to ram my thick spike into you?"

"Ram it!"

"As you wish," he whispered in her audio. Holding her close he massaged her neck with his tongue as he pounded into her port.