Chapter 8

WARNING: This chapter has sex in it. I put the same marks to show where it begins and it goes until the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where is Shadowrunner!?" Ripjaw yelled at the Stegosaurus.

"He said he was going to look for some Energon," the mech replied as he shook in fear.

"The idiot got himself caught," Amberblade replied as she transformed into her bot form. "He hasn't said anything about what we're doing," she assured Ripjaw.

"You saw him get caught?"

"Yes."

"Why didn't you assist him!?" Ripjaw growled as he grabbed her and threw her into the wall.

Amberblade grunted as she fell to the floor, "They have more numbers than you do," she insisted as she struggled to get up, "Including you, there's only four of us right now and almost thirty of them. Twenty-eight if you don't include the Mini-Cons."

"Which is exactly why you should have assisted him! Now our number is even lower!"

"I'm sorry, but what would you do if I were also captured?"

"I would think that you would be too skilled to be captured, and you and Shadowrunner could have escaped!"

Amberblade looked to the floor, Ripjaw was right. She should have helped Shadowrunner instead she ran away.

"Allow me to get him back, sir," the Stegosaurus suggested as he knelt in front of Ripjaw.

"No, it would be suicide. Although if we can somehow get their Dinobot on our side we should be able to get through their defenses," Ripjaw replied.

"How do you suggest we do that?" The Stegosaurus asked.

"Maybe we could befriend him," the headbutting Dinobot suggested.

"That might work, let's try it."

"Ha-ha, operation befriending the T-Rex has begun," the smaller mech cheered.

"The name sucks, Patchy," Amberblade muttered.

"Well, can you think of one better?" Patchy asked her.

"N-no," the femme flinched.

"Didn't think so."

Amberblade sighed as Diamondback and Patchy headed out to think of a way to get the green and black Dinobot to join them. Slowly getting up, she thought it would be best to join them. She gave Ripjaw a final glance before leaving, even if she didn't want to.

"Where are you going, Amberblade?" Ripjaw asked her.

Amberblade flinched as she came to a stop, "T-to help Diamondback and Patchy," she replied softly as she glanced at him.

Ripjaw walked up to her and started circling her looking over her body to make sure there wasn't any damage from what he did, "No you're not, you're staying here and resting. I need you on top of your game," he told her once he finished circling her.

"Yes, sir," she replied softly as she headed to her makeshift nest. She thought she had done something else to upset him but she was glad he wanted her to get some rest. It showed that he cared. Ripjaw watched her walk off, smirking as he checked out her aft. Amberblade could feel his optics on her and she hoped she was giving him a good show. Ripjaw felt his spike starting to harden as he looked at her aft, he tried to shrug it off but it got the best of him and after a few minutes, he went to Amberblade's room.

Amberblade was halfway asleep, she wanted to feel Ripjaw's arms around her. She knew he couldn't do that because of the others and he didn't want to seem weak. However, every now and then she wished he would show that he really cared about her. Ripjaw walked over to her, he was amazed she didn't wake up with the way he entered her room. She must really be out, none the less I need to do this.