Secret Santa

Riley's Bedroom
It has been a few weeks since Riley fifteen Birthday or more specifically the kiss between Maya and Riley, the two haven't talked about it for they thought their was nothing to talk. For, the only reason kiss was because of the mistletoe. But, that didn't stop Maya from occasionally thinking of kiss and how she's been feeling towards Riley now.

Maya climbed into Riley room and sat beside Riley in the bay window, "The holidays are the best time to be a Riley! There's sleigh bells, cocoa, Christmas trees, as well as Christmas lights. Not to mention it's time once again for secret Santa! Also it's Chai first time celebrating secret Santa with us!" Said Riley excitedly.

"Thanks, honey! For letting Chai join secret Santa. I really appreciate it." Said Maya as she leaned in and kissed Riley on the cheek and resulted in both girls to blush, and made Maya feel a funny feeling once again, "Maya, you should know already that Chai is our friend. I know we met her in the wrong circumstances, but all that is in the past. Let's focus in the present. Now, let's head to Topanga's, everyone must be waiting for us." Replied Riley with a reassuring smile. "You're right." Answered Maya with a smile. Riley grabbed the secret Santa box and both girls climbed out the window.

Topanga's
Maya and Riley walk into Topanga's, "Okay, who's ready for secret Santa?" Asked Riley as both Riley and Maya sat down to each other. "I like to thank you again. For inviting me to join you guys for secret Santa. I really appreciate it." Said Chai.

"Chai, your a friend. Of course, we're gonna participate in secret Santa." Replied Farkle with a smile as everyone nodded as and Maya pecked Chai on the lips. Resulting in Lucas and Zay to let out a tiny squeal, Smackle to make a small look of confusion as she looked between Riley, Maya, and Chai. Then Riley who looked hurt but quickly hid it away. "Now, remember DONT say who you have. That's the part of secret Santa." Said Riley.

"Wait, since there's seven of us now. I had to put eleven papers. So, one of us will have to draw twice." Said Maya. "That's right, Maya." Replied Riley with a smile. "So, who's drawing twice?" Asked Chai. Before Riley could volunteer she was beaten to it, "I'll draw twice." Said Maya.

Riley nodded, "Okay, Zay. You first." Said Riley as she handed him the box, Zay dung inside the box and picked out a nimr and smiled, Riley then handed the box to Farkle and he did the same as Zay. It was then Smackle turn, "I got Farkle." Said Smackle as she opened the paper on who she gotten as her secret Santa. "SMACKLE!" Yelled Riley. "This is who I am!" Yelled back Smackle.

"Okay, peaches. You go. Do not react. Said Riley. "Oh, please, Riley. Show me how." Asked Maya with a dramatic voice. Riley reached inside the box and drew out a name and opened it and looked at Maya and closed the paper and put it away, "It's Maya." Answered Smackle in a obvious voice. "SMACKLE!" Yelled Riley once again.

"Alright peaches, do not say who you have." Said Riley sternly. "Never, honey, I know how much this means too you." Replied Maya as she reached inside the box and grabbed a name and opened the paper and read the name and then closed the paper and put it away, "It's Riley. Said Smackle once again. "SMACKLE! Yelled Riley.

Maya then looked Riley and Chai who were both seating between Maya as Maya was in the middle. Maya flashed both girls a smile.

 Maya flashed both girls a smile