Where Maya

It's been two weeks since Maya left New York and has been staying in Texas. No one knows that Maya is staying in Texas. Expect, Cory and Shawn. For, Cory sends Maya her homework so she'll keep up and Shawn because one of her parents deserves to know that she's okay.

When Maya left New York she decided to go stay in Texas for she felt that was the best place to stay and clear her mind and perhaps find herself.

When, Maya arrived she told Pappy Joe everything and he let her stay as long as she wanted. Maya decided to surprise Scott and he was beyond happy. Since then the two have been spending time together. But, Maya knows she has to leave soon and head back home.

Back in New York. Riley has been devastated since Maya left. Riley and Topanga where at the bay window right now. Riley laid her head on Topanga lap as Topanga stroked Riley hair.

"Mom, maybe this is a sign that Maya and I aren't ready to get married or be together. That maybe are love isn't as strong as we thought. Maya and I story is told in three parts. She found me. She saved me. I lost her." Riley said as tears fell from her eyes.

"Riley, don't you dare say or think that. Maya is still trying to process to what has happened. None of us can understand what she's feeling because we never gone through what Maya is going through." Topanga told Riley in a gentle voice.

"Riley, you have nothing to worry about. All couples go through a lot of obstacles. Like, your father and I went through many obstacles but even through those obstacles we always found a way to be together. Just like you and Maya who have gone through a lot always find a way back to each other. Because the two of you are meant to be together." Topanga said smiling. Riley raised her head and smiled back.

"Thank you mom. Thanks for being here for me." Riley said as the two hugged each other.

Maya and Scott were laying down on the grass as they stared at beautiful night sky stars. "One of my favorite things about Texas is staring at the stars and how peaceful it is right now." Maya said smiling, "Same here. I'm glad you decided to visit again, Maya" Scott said happy that Maya was here.

"Yeah, I'm glad too. But you know Scott that I'll have to go home soon. But, I'll promise I'll come and visit you again. Especially, since I have to ask the orphanage if you can be their for Riley and I wedding. I mean I'm gonna need my special guy there on my biggest day." Maya said smiling and laughing when she saw how happy Scott was right now.

After, Scott calmed down he decided to ask Maya a question. "Hey, Maya. What's a soulmate?" Scott asked curiously making Maya smile.

"A soulmate is like a best friend but more. It's the one person that knows you better than anyone else. Is someone who makes you a better person. No, actually they don't make you a better person. You do that by yourself, because they inspire you. A soulmate is someone you carry with you forever. It's the one person who knew you, accepted you and believed in you. Before anyone else did, or when no else would. No matter what happens, you'll always love them. Nothing could ever change that." Maya said explaining to Scott what's a soulmate.

"I believe you and Riley are soulmates! I can see it by the way the two of you look at each other. Not to mention that the two of you are engaged even though your both in high school. I hope someday I find someone who looks at me like Riley looks at you." Scott said as he and Maya both sat up from the ground.

"Thanks, Scott. I know one day you'll find your Riley." Maya said as she ruffled Scott hair making them both laugh.

"It's getting late, Scott. Let's take you back home. I think it's time I head back home." Maya said as she picked Scott and put him on her shoulder as they headed home.