Texas Part 1

The gang have finally arrived to Texas and entered Pappy Joe home. They noticed that nothing changed from the last time they came here. Riley and Maya even noticed that Pappy Joe has kept their bay window.

"I know how important this is for the two of you. So I left it just the way it was. For, if the two of you ever decided to come and visit again. Also, congrats on the engagement. I wish you two the best of happiness." Pappy Joe said with a smile. Both girls smiled.

"Thanks Pappy Joe. Will be sure to send you and Cletus a wedding invitation." Riley replied with a smile.

"I appreciate that. How about you kids head out to Chubbies. Cletus and I will bring your bags to your rooms." Pappy Joe said as he grabbed some bags and called Cletus for help. The gang then decided to head to out to Chubbies.

Farkle ordered the same food he ordered last time and dung in quickly basically eating the food quickly. Everyone just laughed as they watched Farkle.

As they were talking a song came up that was very familiar song was being played. They all looked up and saw Maddie and Tae. Who were singing No Place Like You. Riley then stood up and looked at Maya.

"Hey Hart. We dancin' or what?" Riley asked playfully. Maya grabbed Riley's hand and kissed her on the lips which caused Riley to smile.

"Whatever you want." Maya replied as the two walked to the dance floor. Maya and Riley started dancing and laughing as they danced.

"You know this is perfect practice for our wedding. When we dance as wife and wife." Maya said with a smile which Riley gladly returned.

"So your saying you want to play country music at our wedding? Looks like Lucas has been rubbing off some of his Texans on you. Cowgirl." Riley said playfully. Maya and Riley stopped dancing and stared at each other with so much love.

"I know the two of us are going to go through a lot of obstacles for us to get the court permission. So we can get married. But no matter what happens if we can't convince the court I want you to know that I don't care how long will have to wait. Because in the end the only thing that matters. Is that it's you and me till the very end." Maya said

Riley closed the space between them, pressing her lips tentatively to Maya's. And it was the most wonderful feeling in the world, kissing her. This is real and beautiful. Riley could feel Maya's lips, her tongue, her chest pressing against Riley's, their noses bumping into each, her hand in Maya's tangled hair, her other hand interlocked with Maya's, their fingers entwined.

After what felt like a lifetime, the finally stopped. They looked each other, both with so much love in each heart.

"I love you with all my heart. Maya Hart!" Riley said with so much love. "I love you too." Maya replied with the same amount of love.

Get ready Texas will change everything!