You'll Remember

Maya watched as Riley ran away and Farkle chasing after her. Maya tried to get up but screamed in tremendous pain. Lucas immediately went to see if Maya was okay.

"Ms. Hart, your not ready to get up or move at all. You broke multiple bones, both ribs, and have a massive concussion, and now memory loss." The doctor explained to Maya. "Do you think Maya will remember? Will her memories come back?" Zay asked worriedly. The doctor faced Maya, "There was a 50/50 percent chance that Ms. Hart will have memory loss but I saw the way that your looked so I decided not to tell all of you unless it happened. As, for your question of Maya memories coming back I don't know. Tomorrow, will be doing tests on Ms. Hart so I suggest all of you go back home and relax." The doctor said as he walked out.

"Maya, I'm so sorry. I'm responsible for all your injuries and now you lost your memories. I should be the one injured and with memory loss for I was so stupid to sign up for the competition. Please, forgive me, Maya." Lucas said pleading. "Huckleberry, don't blame yourself. I knew the consequences when I volunteered. So stop blaming yourself and think that it should be you in the hospital bed." Maya said. Before, Lucas could respond.

Guys, is it okay if I talk to Maya, in private."Chai asked Zay, Smackle, and Lucas. They all nodded and closed the door to give them privacy.

Zay, said that I finally chose between you and Riley causing the triangle to finally end. So who did I pick?" Maya asked Chai wanting to know who she picked. "Maya, I know you know who picked because it was always her. So, tell me who did you pick?" Chai asked as both girls stare at each other.

"Riley, it was Riley since the very beginning a part of me knew deep down that I'll pick her. I'm sorry I kept the triangle running." Maya said with sadness. "It's okay, Maya. You just didn't want to hurt us. Now, that you know who you picked maybe that can help you with regaining your memories." Chai said with happiness but saw that Maya was frowning.

"Chai, I'm going to ask you a question and I want you too tell me the truth. The engagement ring that Riley was wearing it looked exactly like Mrs. Matthews wedding ring. There can only be one reason why Riley will wear it. Are Riley and I engaged. Please tell me the truth." Maya pleaded hoping she was wrong for how could she not remember purposing to Riley.

"Yes, you purposed to Riley. You told Riley that you chose her but Riley was afraid that you'll leave her and fall in love with someone else. You showed Riley that you truly loved her and she believed then you purposed and she said yes." Chai answered Maya question and hugged Maya once she hears Maya cry.

"How could've forgotten that! I forgo that I purposed to, Riley! No wonder she left crying because I forgot that I purposed to the love of my life! She means everything to me. What happens now, Chai?" Maya asked with anger.

You'll remember, Maya. I promise you. It just take time. You're lucky. You've fallen in love with your best friend. The person who accepts you at your worst. The person who laughs at your jokes. The person who knows you better than you know yourself. And that's why you'll remember because your Riley and Maya! The two of you have been through a lot of obstacles and you always over came them this is just another obstacle." Chai smiles and they both hug. After, they pull apart the door opens and they see Riley.