Ski Lodge

Nature!" Cory says as he bangs his stick on the chalk board that has Nature written on. "It happened with the Rucaya triangle it was almost going to happen with the Chilaya triangle but luckily it didn't last long for Maya to chose unlike someone which toke two years." Cory says as the class looks at Maya and then Lucas who are both smiling nervously. "Nature!" Cory says as he breaks his pointer.

"Dad, calm down. There's nothing to worry about. There's no triangle at all everything's been settled since junior year." Riley said explaining to her dad who was skeptical for bad things happen in the ski lodge.

"Even so, Riley. I decided to have volunteers who can help me during the ski lodge. I'm sure you remember them from last time." Cory said as the helpers walked into the classroom. They were Topanga, Josh, and Scott who looked around the classroom curiously but stopped when he saw Maya and Riley who waved and smiled at Scott.

"I'm sure you all remember Topanga my wife and Josh my brother. Now I'll like to introduce you too, Scott who is an family friend. Now everyone grab your bags and let's head out to the buses. And Riley be careful not to hurt yourself again." Cory said as everyone was leaving to head towards the bus.

The class and Topanga, Josh, and Scott walked inside the lodge and headed to their assigned room they were given. The group of friends were walking down the stairs after they finished putting their bags in their rooms.

"I can't believe your dad said that we can't sleep or be in the same room during the field trip. Because he thinks we're gonna..." Maya was cut off by Zay.

"We don't want to hear about your sexual life with Riley, okay. Oh great now..." Zay stopped talking when he noticed a familiar person in the front desk. Everyone turned and saw that Zay was staring at Evan.

"Who's that guy in the front desk your staring at?" Chai asked which caught Evan attention and looked up and saw them.

"Hey, Evan. It's good to see you again. I'm sure you remember everyone else?" Farkle asked as he greeted Evan with a smile.

"Yes, I still remember all of you expect I don't remember meeting you." Evan said as he looked at Chai mainly. Maya saw this and stepped in front of Evan blocking his view of Chai.

"Her names Chai and if you excuse us we are heading out! So bye! C'mon guys let's go get Scott and head out of here." Maya said as she grabbed both Riley and Chai hand leaving an amused Evan and the rest confused.

It was now night time and Farkle, Zay, Smackle, and Lucas went straight to their rooms for they were tried. While, Maya, Scott, and Riley are seating in the bay window reading Scott a story. Chai was seating in the couch when she felt someone seating beside her. Chai turns and sees Evan smiling.

"We never got to fully introduce each other properly since Maya did it. My names Evan. What's your name?" Evan asked with a smile. "My name is Chai. It's good to meet you, Evan. I only heard of you once and that was from Farkle when he told us that he spend his summer here and that the two of you became friends and you gave him a book as a goodbye present." Chai said as Evan nodded.

"From the looks of how Riley and Maya are around each other and the ring on Riley left hand the two are engaged. I guess the book really did help after all." Evan said.

"Wait, what do you mean the book helped after all? Did you give the book to Farkle so Riley and Maya can realize their feelings for each other?" Chai asked confused but all she received was Evan staring at Maya and Riley with a smile.

Chai, turned and looked at Maya who has Scott seated in her lap and Riley resting her head on Maya shoulder as Maya read the story.

"They seem like a family don't they? I know they'll make fantastic parents from the way they are around that kid." Evan said, "I also see the way you look at Maya. I know she means a lot to you from the way you look at her. It's the same way he stares at you." Evan said smiling at Chai who looked confused.

"Look up at the stairs." Evan said as he laughed. Chai looked up and was surprised to see him.

"He cares about you a lot. I can tell from the way he looks at you. But is afraid to tell you about his feelings towards you. Because he thinks he's betraying Maya." Evan explains as he stands up, "But I believe everything will work out in the end. It was nice meeting you, Chai." Evan said as he walked out.

Chai then stared up at the stairs and noticed he was now looking at Maya and then headed up the stairs. Chai then looked at Maya who was smiling at both Riley and Scott who fell asleep.

Who do you think is the mysterious guy
Will it change him and Maya friendship
This book is almost coming to a end