Hope

One month has passed and Maya has not woken up. Riley, told the doctor that she squeezed her hand that it mean Maya could wake up. But the doctor simply replied, "That is good but still don't get your hopes up." He then walked away leaving a mad Riley who still has hope for Maya.

Everyone was slowly starting to give up hope. Except, for Farkle and Chai who believed just like Riley that Maya will wake up. More days passed and still no new process. Farkle and Chai were slowly starting to lose hope and were agreeing with Lucas, Zay, and Smackle. That as much as it pains to say this they know that Maya won't wake up and should put Maya out of her misery with the permission of Shawn and Katy who can't be here because of Katy pregnancy.

Farkle and Chai decided to confront Riley and to show her that Maya won't wake up and need to let go of Maya. The three where in the cafeteria and Farkle decided now was the time to tell Riley.

"Riley, Chai and I need to tell you something. It's about Maya." Farkle said. "What happened to Maya? Is she okay?" Riley asked panickly and was about to get up when Chai stopped her.

"Riley, we think that we should put Maya out of her misery. We were planning to call Mr and Mrs. Hunter along with Kermit that maybe it's time to let go of Maya. We all think that Maya won't wake up and think it's time to pull the plug." Farkle said carefully. Riley stared at them and got up.

"You know, we're the only three people in the world who still think there's hope for Maya. The two of you are throwing in the towel? Riley asked shocked. Both Farkle and Chai looked at each other and then at Riley and nodded, "Yeah, we are." Chai answered. "Okay. Thank you." Riley replied. "You okay?" Farkle asked. "Yeah,
Sure. It's a interesting feeling, tough." Riley replied. "What, to know its over?" Farkle questioned. "To be the only girl in the world to know it's not." Riley replied and left the cafeteria and headed to Maya's room.

Riley ignored Zay, Smackle, and Lucas and entered Maya room and sat in her regular chair. Riley held Maya hand and tears started falling down.

"Maya, there's nothing I wouldn't do. To have just one more chance. To look into your eyes. And see you looking back. Please, Maya I need you to wake up." Riley said as tears fell and landed on Maya's hand. As Riley cried she didn't notice Maya slowly opening her eyes and taking in her surroundings and noticed Riley crying which made Maya sad.

"Riles?" Maya said. Her throat was sore and her voice barely audible. Riley lifted her head for she thought Farkle must've entered the room but saw that Maya was awake.

"Wha? Maya!" Riley sprang up from the chair, and rushed to Maya's side. "You're awake!" Riley said happily

Riley, smiled and bend down to give Maya the kiss.The second their lips connected Riley, finally felt at peace for the first time since the tombstone accident. She knew they'd get through this together now that Maya had come back to her. "I love you, Peaches," she whispered as she pulled away, breaking the kiss.

After Riley stopped kissing Maya. She noticed that Maya looked confused. Before, Riley could ask Maya what's wrong. The doctor along with her friends enters the room and sees that Maya is awake. They instantly started talking at once. The doctor noticed Maya looked overwhelmed.

"Everyone, give Miss. Hart some space she just woke up." The doctor instructed causing everyone to back up.

"How are you feeling, Ms. Hart? Does anything hurt?" The doctor asked. Maya looked confused.

"What happened! What am I doing at the hospital? I was just at Topanga's with Farkle, Zay, and Lucas who were helping me decide between Riley and Chai?" Maya asked deeply confused. Everyone was confused by what Maya said. But the doctor had a suspicion to what is happening.

"Ms. Hart, you don't remember riding tombstone and beating the record?" The doctor asked. "Tombstone! Why would I be riding tombstone? Wait, are we in Texas? But I was just at Topanga's how can I be here?" Maya asked completely confused

"It seems that Ms. Hart, has lost her memory. It seems the impact that you received made you forget some of your memories." The doctor said which shocked everyone.

"So that means that Maya doesn't remember who she picked or..."'Zay was cut off by Maya. "Wait, the triangle finally over! Who did I pick? Also, Riley why are you wearing an engagement ring?" Maya asked confused which causes Riley to run out of the room. Leaving an completely confused Maya and the rest worried.

 Leaving an completely confused Maya and the rest worried

Today world meets girl airs please watch the episode!