Campfire

After, they finished singing they decided that they should do a campfire. For, it was beautiful night and they didn't want it to end. Scott, was going to join him but his mom told him it was time to go home. Maya, promised Scott that she'll visit him. Which resulted in a happy Scott. The gang all headed out to the same place they had the campfire last time.

They all sat in silence enjoying the stars. How beautiful they look. "Even though are second time in Texas didn't turn out so well. I don't regret coming to Texas again. I'm glad that I'm here with you guys. I couldn't ask for better friends. But we're not friends or best friends. We're a family who's always there for each other." Maya said smiling at each one of them. They all got up and walked towards Maya and Riley and shared a group hug.

As, they spend the rest of the night talking Lucas thought back to the almost kiss between him and Maya and the hospital kiss. He knows he has to tell Maya but not here. Lucas, noticed the way they were looking at each other and Maya playfully playing with Riley left hand. Lucas, thought that Riley and Maya should be left in private for they still had to see if Maya will remember and everything that's happened in Texas.

"Farkle, Zay, Chai, and Smackle it's getting pretty late we should head back inside and leave Maya and Riley to talk." Lucas said as he and the rest left the campfire and headed home leaving Maya and Riley alone

"Thanks for helping me when I was scared to sing in front of everyone. Since I never sand in front of people expect with you but when we were little kids. And because I don't have a singing voice like yours." Riley admits shyly avoiding Maya stare. Riley lifted Riley chin up.

"You did amazing, honey. You have a amazing voice. That I hope I can hear sing again so I can listen to it again. And you weren't the only one nervous. The only people who have heard me sing was you, Farkle, Zay, Chai, Smackle, and Lucas." Maya replied laughing. Maya then noticed that Riley was shivering and remembered that Riley let her borrow her jean jacket when they left the hospital.

Maya took off the jean jacket and put it around causing Riley to look up and smile. "Keep it. It's yours. Like I am." Maya said with a warm smile. Riley smiled when Maya said the same words she always says. Riley hugs the jean jacket, "And I'm yours." Riley replied happily. As they smiled at each other Maya was suddenly hit with a memory of her telling Riley that this jacket is a symbol of their love.

"Riley, this jean jacket is a symbol of our love. When I gave you this jacket for your birthday I wanted to say I love you." Maya said excited as she was remembering. Riley nodded happily. They both hugged and Maya pulled apart and stroked Riley cheek gently.

"Riley, before I met you. I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone, and smile for no reason." Maya says happily when Riley hears that she slowly leans in and kisses Maya with so much passion.

" Maya says happily when Riley hears that she slowly leans in and kisses Maya with so much passion