Honeymoon

Maya and Riley finally arrived Ireland and were now out their hotel room. They knew that when it was their honeymoon they'll finally sleep together. But they were both nervous for this is their first time. They unlocked their door and set their bags and sat on the bed.

Maya noticed the scared look on Riley. "Riley, if your not ready yet then we can wait. I don't want you to feel pressured just because you think we're on a honeymoon you should lose it. We can do it when your finally ready." Maya said gently as she held Riley hand.

"I'm just nervous since this is my.... are first time doing this and I'm scared at going to mess up or be..." Riley was cut off by Maya kissing her the kiss lasted for a minute.

"Riley, I'm completely terrified I mean like you said this is are first time but that doesn't mean it has to be perfect. The only thing I care about is you being my first and the only person I'll ever do it with." Maya said to Riley which calmed her down.

"Look if your not ready then..." This time it was Maya who was cut off by Riley.

Riley captured Maya lips in a heated and passionate kiss that left them both wanting more. Maya kisses Riley neck resulting in Riley to moan as Maya stroked Riley hips while they kissed. Maya hands roamed around Riley's body wanting to touch everywhere.

Riley finally just gives into her wants and emotions, capturing Maya's lips in a hot passionate kiss that only got hotter the longer it went on and before Maya knew what happened Riley pushed her down  on the bed and their passionate kiss turned into a full on make out session. Regaining her senses Maya flipped them over to be onto and dragged them up the bed so the Riley's head could rest on the pillows as Maya lay on top of her supporting her weight with her hands.

Riley started pulling at Maya's shirt hoping the she would get the hint the she wanted them to get naked and she wanted in to happen sooner rather than later. Maya smirked at Riley's eagerness while sitting up and removing her clothes, Maya almost laughed when she saw Riley taking off her own clothes and getting stuck with her shirt halfway over her head.

When Maya saw Riley get flustered with not being able to get out of the shirt Maya gave in and helped her clumsy wife remove the rest of her clothes leaving them both naked. The two girls took a moment to look at each other for this is the first time they seen each other naked.

Maya leaned down and kissed Riley again both moaning as they lay flesh on each other their bodies moulding together perfectly, Maya slipped her right thigh between Riley's legs putting just the right amount of pressure on centre. Riley out of instinct spreads her legs to allow Maya better access which Maya uses to start a nice thrusting pace not too fast not too slow.

While this position gave them a lot of intimacy they both needed more, Riley turned the tables and pushed Maya onto her back so that she could be on top making Maya squeal at the sudden switch of positions. Riley gave her one of her special Riley smiles and started kissing her way down Maya's body paying attention to every freckle, curve and soft spot on Maya's body loving the little moans and gasps she was receiving from Maya with each kiss.

Riley made sure to kiss Maya's thighs calming her before she planted a lingering kiss on Maya's pussy before parting her nether lips and started with gentle slow licks. Maya's hands tangled in Riley hair.

Maya's hips worked in perfect sync with Riley's tongue adding to her pleasure, the mere sight of Riley between her legs gave great excitement and when their eyes met Maya came undone with a long throaty moan of Riley's name. Riley tried her best to bring Maya down slowly from her high wanting to prolong her pleasure for as long as possible, drawing lazy circles on Maya's clit till she pushed her away when it became too sensitive.

Riley slowly made her way up Maya's body leave kisses in her wake enjoying the small shivers that ran through Maya's body as she kissed her. The smile Maya gave Riley when she reached her lips made her heart skip a few beats and gave her a sense of happiness that not even Riley town cloud give her in moments like this she felt truly at home.

Riley let out a laugh of delight when Maya pushed them into a sitting position nibbling on her neck carefully.

Maya carefully pushes two fingers into the molten depths of Riley's pussy, capturing her lips in a kiss.

Maya held her fingers still for a good while letting Riley get use to the feeling and ends up being the one to moan when Riley slowly starts to ride her fingers which from her perspective was the hottest sight she has ever seen. Riley hides her face in Maya's neck moaning into her shoulder when Maya starts moving her fingers in time Riley, Maya's left hand helped guide Riley's hips when her motions became frantic.

Riley bit down on Maya's shoulder when she came very nearly drawing blood, and Maya knew it would leave a mark that would be seen for days but could not bring herself to care as Riley's inner walls pulsed around her a feeling that she loved dearly. Riley stayed completely still on Maya's lip her fingers still deep inside her, she enjoyed their post love making cuddling one of her favourite things in the world.

Maya cuddled into Riley's neck, both girls happy with a content look on their faces.

Just three more chapters and GM sexuality ends!
Special ending