None of You Understand

It has been a week since Kermit funeral, and Maya has not improved one bit. She would barely talk, eat, or leave her room unless it was going to school or playing with Malia. Who they adopted for Maya knew her dad would want that and to grant his final request.

Anytime her friends came to visit she'll barely talk. She, mostly talks to Riley and Malia. But, even when Maya and Riley are at the bay window Maya never talks about Kermit death.

Shawn came up with a idea that they should have a intervention for Maya. For, it will help her see that their for her and she doesn't need to hide the pain.

Maya, left her bedroom for she had to head to school. When, she walked into the living room. She saw her family and friends sitting in the living. Like they been waiting for Maya to come out.

Riley, noticed that Maya was in the living room. She got up and hugged Maya tightly and Maya returned the hug. Trying her best to not cry. Riley, dragged Maya to seat in the couch beside her.

"What's going on here?" Maya asked cautiously as she saw everyone look at each other. Riley held Maya hand. "Peaches, were very worried for you. So, we decided to hold a intervention..." Riley was cut off by Maya who was now standing up and looking at them with anger.

"I don't need a intervention, okay! I just need space and time, okay!" Maya said angrily as she was headed out the door but was stopped by Shawn who looked at Maya with a serious expression.

"Maya, we care about you and we want to help you. Look, I understand what your going through so just seat back down." Shawn said calmly to Maya but Maya didn't listen. She shrugged Shawn hand off of her shoulder. And glared at Shawn.

"YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IM GOING THROUGH? NONE OF YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IM GOING THROUGH OR WHAT I FEEL! I SAW MY FATHER DIE RIGHT IN FRONT ME! HE GAVE HIS LIFE FOR ME! HOW CAN ANY OF YOU UNDERSTAND ME!" Maya yelled at everyone making Shawn back away from Maya.

No one answered Maya question because she was right no one understood what Maya was feeling.

"Exactly, none of you know how I'm feeling! So, stop pretending you know what I'm going through." Maya said.

As, Maya was heading out she was stopped by Lucas. Before, Lucas could talk. Maya, pushed him roughly which made Lucas stumble.

Don't, any of you understand! Leave me alone! I don't need anybody's help." Maya said as she slammed the door. Chai, went to check on Lucas. While, everyone else was shocked and knew Maya was slipping real quick.

Maya was on the subway waiting for her stop. Maya, closed her eyes and was instantly reminded of the shooting no matter how hard she tried to forget. She couldn't anytime she closed her eyes she was immediately reminded of the day she saw her dad get murdered.

"I will get my revenge on them. You better watch out Charlie and Missy. Because the two of you are first." Maya thought angrily.