You Have To Choose

The school year is coming to a end. And the love triangle hasn't come to an end yet. Farkle, Zay, Smackle, and Lucas think that this love triangle is going to continue into their senior year and become like the previous love triangle. They know for the triangle to end. Maya, needs to choose now.

Riley and Chai were waiting outside the cafeteria for Maya, Farkle, Zay, Smackle, and Lucas. When Riley spotted someone familiar existing from the girls restroom.

"Sage, is that you?" Riley asked suprised. Sage turned and Riley, "Well, hello sunshine it's been a long time since I saw you." Sage said smiling. Sage then faced Chai. Riley noticing Sage staring at Chai decided to introduce Sage to Chai.

"Sage, this is my friend Chai." Sage nodded her head. "So, sunshine did the triangle between you and your friend finally ended?" Sage asked curiously.

"Yes, the triangle ended in our freshman year. He chose me but we later realized that we saw each other as brother and sister." Riley answered. Sage nodded and faced Chai again. "Chai turned and whispered to Riley, "What is she doing?" Chai asked whispering. Riley just shrugged her shoulders having no idea whatsoever.

"Now, I know where I seen you. Your Maya girlfriend." Sage asked with a smile. Chai was about to answer when Riley interpreted, "Yes, but Maya is also my girlfriend." Riley said. Sage looked confused at first but figured out what's happening, "You're in another love triangle. But this time is you and Chai, and the both of you have feelings for the same girl." Sage said with a amused smile.

Both girls looked at each other and faced Sage, "Yes." Both girls replied at the same time. Sage chuckled, "You know theirs only one way to end this triangle before it drags on forever. Maya, has to choose who she really wants to be with." Sage said as both girls looked at each at other nervously.

Maya, Farkle, Zay, Smackle, and Lucas approach them, and Maya is surprised too see Sage once again. "Sage!" Maya said surprised. "Hey, Maya. It's a been long time. I was just talking to sunshine and Chai. But I gotta head out. Nice seeing you, again." Sage said as she walked away leaving everyone expect Riley and Chai confused.

Farkle decided this was the best time to say what everyone has been thinking. "Okay, its time that this triangle finally comes to a end! Because, the longer we wait it out. It, will turn out like the last triangle. Perhaps, like the seniors triangle. We're going to become seniors, and I don't want are senior year to be remembered as the love triangle that was never solved!" Farkle said.

"Farkle, right. I need to decide now. I need to make a decision. I don't want a repeat; I don't want you two waiting for me to decide!" Maya said seriously as she walked into the cafeteria with Farkle, Zay, Smackle, and Lucas following behind. Leaving Riley and Chai worried on what Maya's decision will be.

Maya, Zay, Farkle, and Lucas arrived at Topanga's and sat down on the couches. "Okay, I'm just gonna go ahead and say it, Maya, who do you pick Riley or Chai! Because, like Farkle said "The longer we wait it out, the worse the triangle will become!" Zay said.

Lucas and Farkle nodded in agreement to what Zay said. Maya gets up and faces them, "I don't know what I like anymore!" Maya said throwing her hands up in the air angrily. The three boys looked at each other.

So, you don't like them anymore? Because, if that's the case then this whole triangle was a waste of time, and toying with Riley and Chai feelings." Lucas said angrily. "That's not what I'm saying! I just don't want to hurt them. I never want to hurt either of them." Maya answered with sadness.

Farkle, Zay, and Lucas looked sad seeing Maya like this, Zay hugged Maya and let go. "Maya, I know you don't want to hurt them. We all know it, and that's why you haven't decided yet. But, not choosing who you really want to be with, is hurting them deeply. So, Maya. You have to decide." Zay said serious. Maya nodded.