Where Are Maya and Riley

When Shawn and Katy entered the Matthews apartment. They saw quite a scene in front of them. Topanga was laying down on the couch with tears. Auggie seating beside Topanga and Cory standing behind the couch trying his best to cheer Topanga up. They, didn't even notice them enter the apartment.

"Riley is my entire reason for being." Topanga said as cried. "Everything, going to be okay besides you still got me." Cory replied. "No" Topanga said as more tears fell. "Am I not enough for you?" Auggie asked. "No." Topanga responded.

"Topanga, I know your sad because your little girl is now engaged. I mean I feel the same way. Because their growing up and will get married after high school or perhaps during college." Katy said with Shawn nodding in agreement.

Topanga lifted up her head and looked shocked as did Cory. "Katy, what are talking about them getting married after high school or during college? I still don't approve of their engagement!" Topanga replied angrily.

Katy and Shawn were surprised that Topanga still didn't agree. "But Riley told Katy, Maya, and I. That you finally agreed." Shawn said confused.

"Well, I didn't agree to the engagement. Riley, must've lied to the three of you. Where are Riley and Maya. I thought you said they were with you" Topanga said.

"They were with us. Riley, told us she needed to talk to Maya in private and told us to go on ahead and that they'll catch up." Shawn explained.

Topanga, Cory, Shawn, Katy, along with Auggie were confused why the girls aren't here. When the apartment door opens and they look up and see. Farkle, Zay, Chai, Smackle, and Lucas enter the apartment.

"Farkle, Zay, Chai, Smackle, and Lucas! Do any of you know where Maya and Riley are at?" Cory asked worriedly. All six looked at each other, for they haven't heard anything from the two girls, and why the rest looked worried.

"The last time I saw Maya. Was when she told me she picked Riley. We went to the Night Hawk diner. But that was like a couple of hours ago." Chai answered.

"What's going on? Why do all of y'all looked so worried?" Lucas asked. They looked at each other and began to tell them everything that happened.

"MAYA ASKED RILEY TO MARRY HER!" They all shouted. For, they never expected that this would happen. But then it's Riley and Maya. All, of them became worried for two hours have passed and they haven't heard anything from Riley and Maya. When, Chai and Farkle phone beeped. Signaling that they received a text and saw it was from Riley and Maya. Once, they finished reading it they were completely shocked.

"Farkle, Chai. Was the text from Riley and Maya? Are they okay?" Topanga asked worriedly.

"There going to elope! Since, Mrs. Matthews didn't give her blessing. They decided to elope!" Farkle and Chai both said. This shocked everyone that they couldn't believe that Riley and Maya would do this.

Topanga, walked away and headed to Riley's room and was about to open the door when instead she sat outside Riley's room leaning against the door as she cried.