Breakup

Chai was laying on her bed, and looking at pictures of her and Maya together, before they knew about Riley's feelings towards the blonde beauty. As, Chai was lost in thought  she didn't notice that someone opened her window and climbed into her room.

"Hey." Said the voice quietly afraid of waking up Chai parents. Chai got up from her bed and stood up as well. "Hey." Replied Chai in a quiet voice looking down at the floor and not at Maya. Seeing Chai like this broke Maya's heart, Maya instantly hugged Chai and Chai returned the hug. The two stayed like that for awhile. They let go of each other and sat in Chai bed.

"What happens now?" Asked Chai as she looked at Maya who was staring at the ceiling. Maya took a deep breath, "I honestly don't know!" Responded Maya with sadness as she now faced Chai.

"You know when you first announced our relationship during your birthday party. Everyone was supportive, and didn't treat us any different. But, some of the students were shocked that you were dating me." Confessed Chai. "What do you mean by shocked? What happened Chai!" Demanded Maya with a hint of anger.

"I was in the restroom when I heard a couple of girls enter. They were fixing their makeup I guess. They then started talking about our relationship. How, they always thought that it be you and Riley. That will eventually realize their feelings, and they were right. Riley realized she loves you and you love her as well." Said Chai with sadness.

"I don't know what I feel towards Riley. I know she makes me feel funny inside. I started feeling that way when Riley kissed me in the cheek, and I realized today that I do have feelings for Riley." Replied Maya. "How did you realize you have feelings for Riley? Was it when Farkle shouted out her feelings towards you?" Asked Chai.

"No, what I'm about to tell you will make you hate me, not to talk to me, and want nothing to do with me. But, the night you kissed me I also kissed Riley. I kissed Riley three times since we started going out. The first is when we announced our relationship I visited Riley, and started rambling. Riley then kissed me, and the second was on Riley's 15 birthday party we were under a mistletoe and we kissed. We also kissed again today. Because we were under a mistletoe again." Confessed Maya.

"Throughout those kisses you had with Riley. Did you ever feel anything?" Asked Chai as she looked straight at Maya with a serious face. "I didn't feel anything when we first kissed. But, today when I kissed her. I felt something. Today, I realized I have feelings for Riley... Chai interrupted Maya, "I want you to go on a date with Riley!" Asked Chai with a seriousness voice, "Why?" Asked Maya.

"Maybe, going on this date. Will help you figure out if you really do have feelings for Riley." Replied Chai. "I never met to hurt you, Chai." Responded Maya with sadness. Chai kissed Maya on the forehead and Maya's hand and held them, "I know you didn't, Maya. You told me many times that you can never hurt. I'm just afraid that everything will now change. You're the most powerful person I know. I need to let you go. So, you can figure out your feelings. Said Chai with sadness. Chai knew she had to let Maya go. Maya is confused and the best thing to do is to take a small break. Until, Maya figures out her true feelings for Riley.

Maya and Chai talk for little longer, "I gotta head home. Chai, I'll talk to you. I promise." Said Maya as she kissed Chai on the lips and climbed out the window. Chai looked out the window and made eye contact with Maya's blue eyes.

Maya has told Chai that she has feelings for Riley and she has kissed Riley. Chai decided to break up with Maya so she can discover her true feelings for Riley.

I passed all my finals!!!! So I decided to update a new chapter! This chapter was supposed to be updated January.