Rilaya Anniversary

The week went by quickly and it was now Saturday. Today was a important day and as well as a anniversary for Maya and Riley. Today was the day that the two met.

It was Saturday morning and Topanga walked inside room. As Topanga approach Riley's bed, Riley just opened her eyes and saw her mom beside her, "Honey, its time for breakfast. Maya is coming soon and is a secret on where the two of you are celebrating your anniversary." Said Topanga.

Once Topanga finished telling Riley that Maya is coming soon, Riley instantly jumped out of the bed and headed to the bathroom and started getting ready. Topanga chuckled and walk out of the room. Getting breakfast ready for everyone. As Topanga was done making breakfast, Cory and Auggie entered the kitchen and sat down. Topanga started serving them breakfast. They then heard the door open and saw Maya enter the apartment and close the door, "Good morning everyone. Is Riley ready so we can head out?" Asked Maya.

"No, Riley's still getting ready. Here, eat some breakfast while your waiting for Riley to finish eating." Replied Topanga as she served Maya breakfast. "Tanks, Mrs. Matthews." Said with Maya.

"So Maya, where are you and Riley going to celebrate your anniversary?" Asked Cory with curiosity. Maya smirked, "Riley, doesn't know where we celebrating. It's a surprise." Answered Maya. "Well, I hope you two have a wonderful time." Said Auggie.

Maya smiled and they all started eating their breakfast. After five minutes passed by. Riley entered the living room, Cory noticed Riley first and immediately smiled. Maya noticed that Mr. Matthews is staring at something. Maya turned around and saw Riley standing there. Maya got from the table and walked towards Riley while rubbing her head nervously, "Wow! You look beautiful Riley. But you always look beautiful to me." Said Maya who is complicating Riley.

Riley blushed and looked down at the floor and then at Maya, "Thank you, Maya. So are you ready to head out?" Asked Maya.

"Yeah, but first you should eat breakfast. Then will head out to where I'm taking you." Answered Maya with excitement. Riley nodded and started eating her breakfast, once Riley was done eating breakfast. They both left and headed to the subway where they would go to celebrate their anniversary.

                                  Subway
Maya and Riley were standing holding onto  the poles so they won't fall. "I'm glad that Josh is now visiting us more! I really missed seeing him around." Said Riley with a smile. Maya nodded her head, "Yeah, it's nice to see him now. I'm glad he's making time to come over." Replied Maya. "It's also nice that Chai transferred into our same health class period. Now we get to see her more and talk to her, since we only see her at lunch and when we go out to Topanga's." Said Riley. "Yeah, it's nice. But today the only thing that matters is us right now." Said Maya with a smile. Riley nodded and held Maya's hand tightly and Maya just smiled at Riley.

Riley and Maya existed out of the subway. As they kept walking Riley heard games, yelling and smelled delicious food. As they got closer Riley realized where they were going to spend their anniversary. "Wait, are we heading to the carnival right now?" Asked Riley with excitement. Maya responded by nodding her head. Riley then instantly dragged Maya and started heading to the carnival.

Carnival
They finally arrived to the booth were Maya paid for both tickets. Maya bought two tickets that cost $15 dollars. The two then started walking around looking for interesting games. As they were walking around, Riley spotted a stuff purple cat. Maya noticed that Riley stopped walked and looked where Riley was staring and noticed the purple cat. "Come on, I'm gonna win you the purple cat!" Said Maya with determination. Riley instantly smiled and they both walked to the game booth.

Maya appoarched the booth of soda pop toss, and payed the employee $10 and given three tries. Maya was then handed five rings, "Okay, to play the game you to ring one soda with a matching color ring.
Remember: The goal of this game is to ring ONE Soda with a Matching Color Ring!" Explained the employee. "You can do it, Maya!" Cheered Riley.

Maya smiled at Riley's encouragement towards her. She then faced the soda bottles and focused on them. She then tossed a ring and it landed on an soda. Maya then smirked and once again tossed a ring and it landed on the bottle, she then tossed the rest and it ended with the same result. In the end Maya won the game and picked the purple cat as her prize. Maya then gave it to Riley who smiled as she can't believe that Maya won her a stuff purple cat. Riley instantly hugged Maya and kissed her on her cheeks, forehead and was about to kiss her on the lips but stopped. Riley let go of Maya and looked at the purple cat and then at Maya who is smiling at Riley, for Maya was happy seeing Riley look happy holding her stuff cat.

"Thank you, Maya. This means a lot! I love it!" Said Riley as she held Maya's hand. "No problem, Riles. Today is our anniversary. The only thing I want is for you too be happy and enjoy our special day." Replied Maya with serenity voice. Maya decided to carry the purple cat for Riley.

Maya and Riley then went to food booths, Maya looked at the menu and tried to decide what she wanted and settled for a corndog and she looked over at Riley who was trying to decide between two things. "What are you debating on getting?" Asked Maya. "I kind of want a corndog, but I also want cotton candy, but I know I can't eat cotton candy for dinner." Replied Riley making her face that she usually made while deciding. "But I can only afford to get one." Continued Riley and pouted a little.

"Two corndogs and a cotton candy for my lady." Said Maya and pulled out her money before Riley could complain about anything. Maya handed Riley one of the corndogs and handed her the big bag of cotton candy. "I'm paying for everything tonight Riley, like I said this is a special night for us!" Maya said and grabbed some ketchup packets and a couple mustard for Riley. The two sat down near where the music was playing and sat in a comfortable silence as they stared at each other for the longest time and ate. "Lets go play some of those carnival games when we're done, I'm going to get you more of those big prizes." Maya said and held Riley's hand.

The rest of the day was Maya and Riley trying to win prizes, rollercoasters which was hard to convince Riley but in the end Maya managed to do it. It was almost time for the carnival to close. But Riley wanted to ride the Ferris Wheel. Last before they go home, Maya agreed.

Ferris Wheel

The were now in their seats waiting for the
Ferris Wheel to move. The Ferris Wheel now started moving and Riley and Maya were on the top of the Ferris Wheel. When it stopped moving. They heard that it stopped working and are now trying to fix it. Riley was scared but Maya started to distract Riley, "Riley, is okay. I'm right here with you. There's nothing to worry about, there fixing the Ferris Wheel right now. Just relax and take deep breaths." Said Maya trying to calm down Riley.

Riley listened to what Maya said and relaxed and started taking deep breaths. Once Riley relaxed, she then payed attention to the view, "It's beautiful, seeing the view from here at night. But what makes it even more beautiful is seeing you right here in this view. Makes it impossible to look away. This is the best anniversary!" Said Riley in a serenity voice and leaned in a kissed her on the cheek. In that moment, when Riley kissed Maya in the check. It felt different for some reason. But Maya decided to ignore it. "Thanks, Riley! I'm glad you enjoyed it." Replied Maya.

Riley laid her head on Maya's shoulder and held each other's hands with smiles on both their faces.

I like to dedicate this chapter to DonkeyChainsaw for today is his birthday!!! Hope you have a spectacular birthday! Also thank you for helping me out! I really appreciate!