Riley Finds Out

Riley felt someone shaking her arm gently. Riley slowly opened her eyes and saw Chai who was shaking her. Riley slowly got up from the bed trying her best not to hurt Maya. Once Riley got off the bed Chai grabbed Riley hand and dragged her out of the Maya room and pulled her to the hospital cafeteria.

"Chai, why did you drag me out of Maya's room?" Riley asked confused and then noticed how Chai was looking at her. Like she was about to tell her bad news.

"Chai, what's wrong? Your scaring me?" Riley asked afraid what Chai will tell her. Chai looked at Riley and then around the cafeteria.

"When Lucas went to talk to Maya. I saw him kiss Maya on her forehead and then on the lips. I quickly walked away and went to the cafeteria where the rest of you were. I was planning to pull you aside and tell you but Lucas came and you decided to go back and see Maya." Chai said explaining everything that happened yesterday. Riley was shocked from what Chai just told her. She can't believe that Lucas would do this to her.

Riley angrily walked away and went to find the boys more specifically a certain cowboy who has been making her life a living hell. Riley finally found Lucas who talking to Zay. None of them seemed to notice the two girls till they got close. Farkle and Smackle immediately noticed that Riley was staring at Lucas with so much anger. Riley grabbed Lucas by his shirt and pulled him up close.

"Riley! Look I know you hate me. Because I'm the reason that Maya..." Lucas was cut off when Riley slapped Lucas on the face again. Lucas noticed the anger in Riley's eyes and knew she must be mad at him for something else. Before he can ask why he is interrupted by Riley.

"I know you kissed, Maya. When you went to talk to her privately yesterday. And, don't try denying it because Chai saw you. And she wouldn't lie about something like this! Why did you kiss Maya! Why did you kiss my fiancé?!" Riley particularly yelled. Which caused doctors, nurses, and patients to turn around for a split second and see what's happening and then walk away.

Lucas, looked and saw everyone with a different reaction to the news that he kissed Maya. "Yes, I kissed Maya. I promise you, Riley. That I was going to tell you once Maya woke up. I don't know why I kissed Maya as I was leaving all of the memories and moments I had with Maya came and hit me and I decided to kiss her. But I swear that the kiss meant nothing." Lucas said pleading that Riley believed him.

"Do you have feelings for Maya? Tell me the truth! Because I think we can all agree is that whenever we're in Texas are feelings get released and the truth gets revealed. So Lucas do you have feelings for Maya!" Riley demanded. Lucas looked at his friends faces and knew that Riley had a right to know.

"Okay, I have a tiny bit of feelings for Maya. I was jealous of you and Chai because Maya only had feelings for just the two of you and nobody else. But in the end Maya chose Riley. But, I swear that I'm not going to get in the way of your relationship with Maya! I mean I support your engagement with Maya. I just wanted to kiss Maya. I would never get in the way of you and Maya happiness." Lucas said.

"Maya, was right. We shouldn't have agreed to come to Texas. Only awful things happen whenever we come. Look, what's happened so far since we been here. Maya rode tombstone and broken multiple bones, a massive concussion, and broke her ribs. Not, to mention she's in a coma and could possibly not wake up." Riley said angrily.

"This is all your fault, Lucas! I wish Maya never noticed you in the subway. Then, Maya wouldn't be in this situation." Riley said as she walked away angrily and heading to Maya room. Lucas punched the wall and knocked down a chair and left the hospital. Everyone watched the end of Riley and Lucas argument and knew that their friendship is on the brick of ending.

Remember in GM creatively where Maya, Riley, Farkle, Zay, and Lucas stood up to the board of education that they shouldn't get rid of art class. That's what we're doing we're standing up to something we love and believe should be continued! Let are voice be heard! Let's get creative so we can show Netflix how much GMW means to us and it is not over yet. So like I said be loud, be creative. Let our voices be heard for in the end Netflix will listen and see that GMW is show worth saving!

 Let our voices be heard for in the end Netflix will listen and see that GMW is show worth saving!