College Admission Letters

It is mid January and the group where at Topanga's where they each had their college admissions letters from the colleges they applied to.

"So, how are we going to work this out?" Zay asked the group who all looked at each other nervously.

"Well, just say the name of the colleges that we applied to and when it's called you open your college admissions letter." Riley asked and the group nodded in agreement.

"Since we all applied to Pennbrook and New York university. Let's open are letters together." Maya suggested and everyone nodded in agreement and started opening their letters and read what they said.

"I got accepted to both colleges!" Riley said excited. For Pennbrook and New York university were two of the main colleges Riley wanted to go to. "I also got a full ride scholarship to Pennbrook!" Riley said excited but shocked as well and took a quick glacé at Maya who along with everyone else smiled in encouragement. Everyone then took turns and said that they all got accepted to both colleges as well.

Next, up Yale." Maya said as they looked at Farkle and Smackle who were the only ones to apply to Yale and not to anyone surprise they were both accepted and congratulate Farkle and Smackle.

Now, Texas A&M." Chai says and both Zay and Lucas opened their letters and read through them and smiled once they were done reading it.

"I GOT IN!" Both boys yelled and high fived each other as the rest clamped for their acceptance at Texas A&M.

Everyone then faced Maya who hadn't opened her last college admission letter. "C'mon Maya, aren't you going to check if you got accepted to Pratt?" Riley asked.

"What happens if I didn't get accepted! Pratt is a amazing art institute what if I wasn't good enough to get in." Maya said nervously as she stared at the letter.

"Maya, your a great artist and their idiots if they didn't accept you. Because your a amazing artist anyone can see that." Riley says with a smile which Maya returns. Maya then opens her letter and reads through it.

"I got in!" Maya says happily and just as everyone was about to cheer. "I also got accepted with a full ride scholarship." Maya finished.

"Congratulations, Maya! We're so proud of you!" Farkle says but as they were celebrating on the colleges they didn't notice that Maya and Riley were holding hands and both looking at their acceptance letter and looked at each other with slight smiles.

Next chapters
Prom
Graduation
Wedding plans
Wedding
Honeymoon
Shocking surprise