Will You

Maya and Riley climb inside the room and seat in the bay window. Riley grabs the flowers and looks at them. Maya, then holds Riley hand which causes both girls to smile.

"Riley, if I had to dream up the perfect woman. She wouldn't even come close to you. Riley, I need you in my life I just can't picture a world without you in it. Especially, in my world. Because, my world needs you in." Maya says then she brings Riley hand to her chest. "Anytime, I'm with you this is how my heart beats. It beats rapidly because being around you is the best feeling their can be. I choose you. And I'll choose you, over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing you. Look, all I know is that you and I belong together. I mean, I've always been able to talk to you, to make you laugh, and I've always, always wanted to take care of you." Maya says as she stares at Riley.

Riley, was shocked hearing all this coming from Maya. Because, she never expected that Maya truly felt this way about her.

Riley leaned in and kissed Maya on the cheek which resulted in both girls smiling. Riley held Maya hand, "I won't kiss you it might get to be a habit." Riley playfully says which results in laughter.

"I realized during this whole triangle when I got shot. That, life is too short. We should be who we are. We should kiss the girls we want to kiss. And I really want to kiss you." Maya says as they both lean in and share a passionate kiss.

"I love you, Maya! I always have there's no words to describe what I'm feeling right now. I loved you since we where kids. When, you first climbed inside my room. I knew I loved you and that your the one I want to spend the rest of my life with!" Riley said excitedly.

"Riley, when I picture my future your always in it. Because, it's you and me forever! There's no one else I imagine being with. When I gave you the jean jacket. I wanted to say I love you. I see this jean jacket as a symbol of our love! Just like our friendship rings." Maya said as she then got on one knee. Riley gasped as she saw Maya on one knee.

"Riley, meeting you was fate. Becoming your friend was an adventure. Holding you was net of butterflies. Falling in love with you was a choice. Riley, your my extraordinary relationship. Riley Matthews, will you do me the extraordinary honor of marrying me?" Maya said.

Riley looked at Maya with tears in her eye. She then smiled and tackled Maya to the ground, showering her with kisses. Maya laughed happily as she reciprocated.

"Should I take this as a yes?" Maya moaned as Riley moved away from her face and started down her neck.

"Yes-" kiss "-you should-" kiss "-definitely-" kiss "-consider this-" kiss "-a yes." Riley said happily.

The shocking surprise was Maya purposal! Maya has purposed to Riley and Riley said yes!!! How do you think everyone will take the news?