Chai Helps

"I can't believe that Maya and Riley will elope! I mean, I know Riley was mad that Topanga didn't support their decision. But, I never thought that they'll decide to elope." Cory said.

"I can't believe where not going to be their and see them get married! I mean I was supposed to be the best man!" Farkle said angrily. Lucas and Zay turned and faced Farkle.

"What, do you mean you would be the best man? If anyone deserves to be best man its me." Lucas said. "Yeah, lets nominate Riley's ex boyfriend and who couldn't choose between Maya and Riley. Making, the triangle last for two years." Zay replied as he rolled his eyes.

"You, do know that they'll have to chose another best man. So, that means Maya would have to chose between Zay and Lucas." Smackle explained to the three boys. As, Smackle was explaining they didn't notice Chai walking away.

Topanga, had now stopped crying. And, knew she was responsible for Riley and Maya eloping. Riley, was right she is being a hypocrite. She, did the same thing that Maya did. But, this was different their still in high school. As, Topanga was thinking more she hadn't noticed Chai appearing. Until, she sat beside Topanga.

"Mrs. Matthews, why don't you support their engagement? Riley, has told me the story of you and Mr. Matthews how you purposed to him during graduation. If, you think about it there basically doing the same that the two of you did. Riley and Maya are in love. So, why are so against them getting married?" Chai asked confused. Topanga, stayed silent and then looked at Chai.

"Why are you supporting them? I mean Maya chose Riley and the first thing she decides to do is purpose to Riley and she agrees to it. I thought once you heard of the engagement you wouldn't support it all. And, your right that the two are basically doing the same thing that Cory and I did. But, a part of me just can't accept this engagement. I know that if anyone is perfect for Riley. It's Maya and it's always been Maya since the very beginning." Topanga said.

"A small part of me knew that Maya would choose Riley. I mean they knew each other since they were kids. I also remember the way that Maya comforted Riley when I didn't like Riley in freshman year. Not, to mention the way they acted during the triangle. It was always her from the very beginning and I know that Maya knew deep down. There, basically this generation Cory and Topanga." Chai confessed to Topanga. Hearing Chai say this shocked her for Chai was Maya's first girlfriend and she accepts their engagement and always knew it was Riley.

"Look, if you fight like a married couple. Talk like best friends. Flirt like first lovers. Protect each other like siblings. Then you know it's met to be. I know deep down you accept their engagement. You just don't want them to grow up. Your afraid that they won't need you anymore. For, their going to have each other. It's true that their going to be their for each other. But, there always going to need you and you'll always be there for them. Mrs. Matthews, when someone you care for makes a considered decision to change her life. Then those who do care should offer their support... And respect her decision." Chai said.

Topanga stared at Chai and she hugged Chai which surprised her. Chai, hugged Topanga, back. For, she now knew that she helped Topanga see that even though their young. She knows that Riley and Maya will survive any obstacle. Topanga and Chai then head out to the living room.