Maya Reaction

After, Maya took Riley and Scott to their rooms. Maya decided to stay up and draw as she sat in the bay window. As Maya was  drawing she didn't notice someone walking towards her until she saw their reflection.

"Hey Josh. I thought you'll be sleeping since I saw you head up to your room when I put Riley to bed. Before Matthews caught me in Riley room." Maya said smirking. Josh laughed as he pictured how Cory would react if Maya got caught.

"Well, Cory better get used to you and Riley sleeping in the same room because your going to be married soon and because you'll and Riley will be alone in your honeymoon." Josh said teasing Maya who was blushing.

"So why are you still up, Josh? Is something bothering you because I noticed you been acting a little weird." Maya asked confused Josh sat beside Maya and saw how nervous Josh looks and how he avoiding Maya as she looks at him.

"Maya, what I'm about to tell you can change are friendship but I want you to know that I never planned for this is to happen." Josh said nervously.

"Josh, whatever it is your going to tell me. Won't end our friendship your like my brother so what is it." Maya said hoping to calm down Josh.

"I like Chai, okay. I didn't mean for it to happen I mean Chai and I would hang out together whenever you and Riley wanted to spend time together or go out with Scott. And sometimes Zay and Lucas will have practice and Farkle and Smackle will be busy studying and or do couple stuff. So Chai and I started hanging out and as we started hanging out I started developing feelings for her." Josh said explaining to Maya.

"Really, Josh! Out of everyone that you know you have feelings for Chai who I don't know is my ex-girlfriend! Have you forgotten about that Josh. I mean Chai is a senior who's in high school and your deciding on asking her out. You didn't do that when I had feelings for you! Listen, there's no way that I'm letting you date, Chai!" Maya said angry before Josh can argue back. The two heard footsteps and saw Chai in the stairs staring at them and was no doubt listening to their conversation.

"Chai!" Both Maya and Josh said in shock as Chai walked towards them and sat in the middle between them.

"Maya, why are you acting like this? Why do you care so much if Josh has feelings for me?" Chai asked curiously as Chai and Josh waited for Maya answer.

"Chai, I care about you a lot. Remember what I told you in the Night Hawk Diner when I told you that I chose Riley." Maya asked and Chai nodded, "Remember when I told you that I would never hurt you." Maya asked once again and Chai nodded confused why Maya is saying this.

"Chai, I know that I hurt you when I told you that I chose Riley as well during the triangle. I never wanted to hurt you..." Maya was cut off my Chai.

"Maya, it's okay the only thing that mattered to me is your happiness! I told you and Riley this already. I'm okay." Chai said trying her best to comfort Maya.

"I just don't want to see you get hurt, again. That's why I was against, Josh liking you. I never want to see my friends get hurt. Because all of you mean a lot to me. But, if there's anyone I trust that won't hurt you it's Josh. I known him since I was a kid. You don't need my approval, Josh. I just want you to look after her." Maya says with a smile.

"I will, Maya. You have nothing to worry about." Josh replies smiling. Maya nodded and stood up and started walking to her room leaving josh and Chai to talk privately.

"So, you like me, Josh?" Chai asked with a slight smile. "Yeah, I like you a lot, Chai. I'm glad I got to know and spend time with you. I never felt this way about anyone." Josh says as he holds Chai hand.

"Josh, I don't know what I really feel. I like to talk to you and hang out with you. But I need time to think about this. I don't think I'm ready to be in another relationship." Chai says sadly.

"I respect your decision, Chai. So, I'm gonna wait for you because I believe that we belong together." Josh says smiling as the two stay up all night and talk.

Josh and Chai have feelings for each other but are waiting for the right time
What to expect
College acceptance
Prom
Graduation
Wedding plans
Wedding
Honeymoon
Shocking news
Epilogue

This book will probably come to an end this week.