Miami

Months had passed since the court gave Riley permission for marriage. It is now time for America Top Talent that Maya will compete. Austin has told Maya that it would be held in Miami and that he's provided her along with her family and friends a ride for Miami in a airplane first class.

After, two hours and thirty one minutes that have finally arrived to the Miami airport. They grabbed their bags and started looking for a sign that will say Maya Hart. As they looked around for the sign, Smackle found the sign and told the others. They walked towards the man.

"Are you Maya Hart?" The man asked the girls. "I'm Maya Hart, sir" Maya asked as she stepped up. The pulled out a picture of from his jacket inside to see if this was Maya Hart. He then looked at Maya and nodded in approval. The gang grabbed their bags as the man lead them to their ride which was two pair of limos.

"The first limo is for the adults and the second is for the kids. We will be heading to A&A industries." The man said as the kids ran to the limo excitedly. Making the adults laugh. They arrived to their destination and where greeted by Austin and Ally.

"Austin and Ally, I'll like you to meet Maya and I parents." Riley said as she introduced them to their parents. "It's nice to see Riley's parents again and to meet Maya parents." Austin says as Ally and him shack their hands. They all go inside the building and see instruments.

"Wow!" Maya says as she stares at all the instruments. Resulting in everyone to smile at Maya. Austin approaches Maya who is sitting in the piano seat.

"I'm glad that you decided to take my offer. Now tomorrow is the America Top Talent and you'll do great. We believe in you." Austin says as he encourages Maya.

I decided to move American Top Talent early.
This is the last update for today.