Legacy

It was the end of the day and the mysterious person has been following Maya for the last two days. The person is hiding in the shadows as they watched the group of friends talk to a group freshman that where in the whole. They were sent their by Maya and the rest of her friends. On, the first day of school after first period English class was over. The person phone vibrated and answered quickly.

"Have, you followed Maya and her friends for the last two days." The anonymous voice asked. "Yes, I'm watching them right now." The mysterious person answered. "Good, we will finally get are revenge! That trailer trash won't be expecting it! She'll pay for what she did to us." They both laughed and the mysterious person left the school heading to the hideout.
To discuss more on the plan. "Get ready! Trailer trash will finally have are revenge." As the person stared at Maya and then Riley and Chai. And was out of the building.

"Thank you, for picking me and my friends." The freshman named Savannah. As she along with her friends walked out of the whole. "On are first day of high school. We, met three seniors when we were freshman. They, did the same exact thing just like what we did to you and your friends." Maya responded, "You really helped us. And taught us a valuable lesson. And now we became better friends." Eddie said to the seven seniors and they all smiled. "We know." Farkle replied with a smile.

"You made are friendship stronger." Eddie said to the seniors. "I know. Also, I hope I see you two, at the baseball tryouts." Lucas told Eddie and Dash who nodded in excitement causing Lucas and Zay to laugh. "We're always going to be here. If you ever need us." Riley told all six freshman. "This is are last year in high school and we wanted to pass down the legacy we were taught. Pass it on." Maya explained with a smile." Maya said as the seven friends started walking out of the school building and heading to Topanga's. Not expecting what's to come soon.
The return of two characters that know Riley and Maya and a offer Maya is given