Blog#4 Fan girls and Haters

13th of December 2016

G'day Guys...this is important that I address today's issue with such concern

.

.

.

Fangirls

Now I had no attention of bringing this to any address until I was on Facebook the other day and me following one of my favourite band member was the first to see his shared picture of him and his girlfriend. Sounds okay doesn't it?

...the comments just turn it into that downward spiral of complexity

You read the comments and suddenly you realise that you are caught in that battle between acceptance, denial and jealousy and you can never address your opinion on the topic being discussed as you will receive some ultimate backlash by teenagers who are 3-4 years younger than you.

I have seen too many things...

But first let's look at the definition of a fangirl

.

.

I found three that technically sum it all up

1) A rabid breed of human female who is obsessed with either a fictional character or an actor. Similar to the breed of fanboy. Fangirls congregate at anime conventions and livejournal. Have been known to glomp, grope, and tackle when encountering said obsessions.

2) A female who has overstepped the line between healthy fandom and indecent obsession

3) A female fan with an obession over anime and video game characters, or over real people like the Orlando Bloom or the guys in simple plan. Some may go as far to create cults, fanlistings, and shrines. Contrary to popular belief, not all fangirls are unattractive. Many, especially those who cosplay, actually look semi-normal or even pretty in normal settings. There are some fat and ugly ones, but not every fangirl is. They also enjoy writing fanfiction or drawing fan art. Anime and video fangirls have a habit of glomping.

...I love urban dictionary

Now particularly in this discussion I would defend myself saying that I am not a fangirl but that would be a little bit on the hypercritic side of this issue. But there are in my opinion three types of fangirls

There is...

1) The general fangirl: This girl just likes her favourite person, will read anything related to them, watch anything related to them and still share the priority on the same level as school or any other activities that make up the other 70% of their lives. If sees the fanobject in question living their lives with their own relationships and interests, this girl will not only be generally happy for them but won't also be jealous and try to keep the peace in the comments ring on social media.

2) The extreme fangirl: This girl has to have EVERYTHING related to that person/show/band/ect and not only enjoys reading fanfiction or fanart but will create them as well, however they keep it mostly on a G-PG related viewing. They see school or other activities as second priority and will somehow incorporate every quote/lyric/fact about her favourite person/show/band/ect into every conversation she has with others. They will be happy and accepting for their favourite even though they will slowly be dying on the inside and be slightly jealous from time to time, they are also not afraid to fight back when the comments turn into a showdown

3) The psycho fangirl: ...I think the name basically sums it up but if not, this girl is so dedicated to their fangirl person/show/band/ect that she would kiss and worship the very ground they walk on, they pretty much invented the shrine from the shrines that they have created, they usually stalk their favourites on every social media app possible, be the first to get the comment in and will create such fanfiction and fanart that you need to bathe yourself in holy water. They live and breathe every word that comes from their lips and can be very very jealous when they see their favourite with someone that they think does not support them the way you do. Anything school, family or social related will usually come down lower on the priorities level and will do anything they can to get their favourites attention whether that's hiding in the stadium hours before the show, camping out in the hotel lobby or even sending multiple messages to their social media accounts in order to be seen. They are not attention seekers but they easily crossed the lines and believe in going so deep they can't be seen

That basically sums it up...

Seriously guys lately there has been alot of girls hating on those who have any relation or who have their own opinion of the subject at hand...like Larzaylia, or Larry or Phan or basically any ship that people believe in (I will explain all of this in a separate blog), like there has been so much attacking on these subjects I am still trying to figure out their maturity levels.

WE NEED PEACE PEOPLE!

We need to able to come together from the same fams and be able to not agree or disagree but agree to disagree agreed?...okay no wait that was a real tongue twister.

Basically we need to agree to disagree on these opinions that surround the internet.

Like the showdown in the 5SoS fam at the moment between those who like Luke Hemming's girlfriend and those who have an opinion of their own and let others know that they don't like the pairing. On a personal opinion level, I like the pairing but from another person's perspective I understand that not everyone is going to like the pairing and it's not because they are haters or anything (I believe you are only a hater when you start insulting someone and attacking them on a personal level by making forms of bully or hitting the personal area of that person's life).

So do I believe anyone who expresses a form of opinion of not liking something or someone in social media as a hater? Of course not, if you start tearing and belittling that person for your own amusement and self-esteem then you definitely are a hater, but overall on social media we need to stop hating on people and even some people need to stop hating on those who have their own opinion. (YES I AM TALKING TO YOU WHO LIKE THE FAN MONTAGE FOR GOD SAKE).

If someone doesn't like something, and address their opinion (but not hating) everyone feels the need to attack that person.

*Example*

Girl 1: Don't you just love Larry

Girl 2: Totally! What do you think?

Girl 3: I don't know, I'm not a fan of Larry

Girl 1: ...

Girl 2: ...

Girl 3: ...

Girl 1: You are a horrible sadists that needs to go die in a hole

Girl 2: BANISH SATIN!

Girl 1: You are dead to us

Girl 3: .... 

......That's my point people, we need to reduce this abuse...and it's just not healthy.

So to summarise everything I just spoke in this blog...PUT A WHITE FLAG UP AND AGREE TO DISAGREE PEOPLE!!!

I ain't got time to be listening or reading the drama...well technically I do but that is not the point.

You get what I am saying at least.

So if you liked this blog then please leave a vote and leave a comment below about your frustration between those who like something and gets attacked by those who don't, or just leave your opinions just so I can go and cry in a corner for being a 'posed hypercritic'. If you want to check out any of my other works or want to be the first to receive updates for a new blog then please press the follow button on my account and we can all just live in this world crisis together.