Blog 20# 7 Relatables That Happen In The First Week Of School

G'day guys

Now one of the things I have been doing a lot of lately is homework which can only mean one thing.....IT'S TIME TO GET BACK TO SCHOOL!

....I'll give you a few minutes to let out those groans and shed those tears.

Now I am not the biggest fan of school, but I know there are 7 key factors that everyone can relate to in the first week back of school. These 7 factors are not even that pretty, they are horrible, unbearable, make ya wanna just curl up into a ball and disappear forever...what is that? You have absolutely no clue what I am even talking about?

Well aren't we gonna have some fun today.

7 RELATEABLES THAT HAPPEN IN THE FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL!

*ADVICE: IF YOU WISH TO SURVIVE FIRST DAY BACK...TAKE THE ADVICE BELOW INTO CONSIDERATION TO GARENTEE THE BEST FIRST DAY BACK EVER

1) THE SLEEPY SCHOOL BUG!

It's the first week back which means going from the sleeping in and the staying ups to the 9am-3pm life. It is the worst bug because you spend your mornings nearly dozing off in class, yawning, fatigue=to stupid (yet funny) answers to teachers. I recommend the week before school, you try to get your sleeping pattern sorted out cause trust me...it's gonna be a hard and looong week

2) THE GOSSIP GOAT!

Let's all face it, the first week always includes talking about vacation an you did over Christmas break and lead to...gossip. Someone is dating this person and why and someone did something unspeakable at this person's party. An don't get me wrong, I like gossip...for the first 48 hours and then it's...'shut up I don't want to hear about it!' Try to avoid the gossip, it just leads to trouble (an besides the source isn't always reliable).

3) THE UNACCESSABLE FRIDGE!

HUNGER! That's all I can say, you experience hunger because you are so use to eating whenever you want on the holidays and school is always a tight schedule when it comes to lunch periods. My recommendations is to eat a big breakfast and get some small snacks you can hide In your pencil case to eat in class with no one noticing, but don't worry you won't be completely alone.

4) THE UNWANTED TEACHER ATTENTION!

First day back at school, teacher wants to know what you guys did on break/who did homework/what's been happening/ who can answer this question...an just cause the world hates you, you are poor unfortunate soul (Disney reference of the day) that gets the call out, even though you have been trying to hide and are literally nearly asleep in class. Word of advice: SIT RIGHT UP THE BACK!, unless there is a medical reason that requires you to sit up the front of the class, just go hide up the back you reduce your chances of being called out. Speak from experience, I sat up the back all of year 10 and never once got called out, works.

5) THE LOCKER BATTLE!

I swear this is worse than The Hunger Games, everybody wants a top locker, and top lockers are limited...so get ready to fight to the death if you want to have no knee or back problems. Top lockers are proven to be the favourite as it means the following:

- No back problems

- No knee problems

- No headaches from dropped books on head

- No facial injuries when the top locker takes out your face

- No hard access

- EVERYTHING IS HEIGHT LEVEL AND EASY TO MAINTAIN AND USE!

I think I just made my point, but it's been known that some teachers make acceptations to those who are really tall, have physical problems that involve being on the ground etc. So be ready to lie your way to the easiest locker access ever known to man.

6) SO WHO DID THE HOMEWORK?

Some if not all high schools are so damn lazy about what they want to teach, that they make you do most of the work on the holidays, now don't get me wrong sometimes it's not always a bad thing, it helps to keep your mind warm and easier to understand the teacher and the work when you get back...but some schools are literally that lazy, the worst is when they set homework on something that you are paying the teacher to teach you. Just don't do what I do, do not leave the homework to the last minute, you need to keep up to speed, less stress and better grades so you can get a job which means get money which means you will survive.

7) THE BLANK FACE, BLANK BRAIN THEORY!

You enter class, you start a new topic and you are called on to answer something that you don't understand yourself. When you have a blank facial expression, the kids around you will sense that you have no clue on who started the Russian Revolution, or how to answer that question that involves circles and pi. If you don't understand something and the teacher calls on you, don't sh*t yourself, just tell the teacher that you don't understand and you cannot answer the question, don't joke around with answering back because you can get into trouble and hey why not make another student suffer with being called on to answer a question they don't understand.

Now guys I know what you may be thinking, "Jessi does any of this actually happe-"

"Oh hell yeah it does"

It doesn't even have to be all 7 it can easily be any of them and honestly after being in the school system for nearly 13 years, I definitely know what I am talking about.

So do you relate to any of the seven points, please tell me in the comments below. Follow my profile to be the first for notifications on new blog updates and if you liked today's blog please give it a vote.

Also please if you are a twitter fan and you want to follow me it's Jessigirl_105 and soon I will publish my other social media details but for now...I salute you as we enter our first weeks of school together. We can get through this!

Bye!