Blog 12# New Year Resolutions

31st of December 2016 ... 6:06pm (Australian Time)

G'day Guys ready for the final blog of 2016!??!

...I'm not

Okay so I have decided that since it is almost the end of 2016

*BRING ON THE MAN IN THE RED SUIT BREAKING INTO MY HOUSE AND BLACKMAILING ME TO NOT ONLY SLEEP DURING HIS VISIT BUT MAKE ME BELIEVE IN HIM WITH SMALL GIFTS OF RESOURCES I NEED IN MY LIFE*

I need to prepare myself for the new year which means only one thing...

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS

*pause for explosion sound effect*

Resolutions are formed from the first day of January of every new year and basically are a set of goals that you wish to achieve or abide by for the next 364 days...and every year for me it turns out terrible.

For example...

Every year I make it my new year resolution to do the following three things:

-Be nice to everyone

-Be super healthy

-Achieve high scores in all my exams

And every year those resolutions go down to H E DOUBLE HOCKEYSTICKS!

Firstly because it is literally impossible to be nice to everyone, there will be days where you will be not so nice to people

(if it's to the people who don't like you and this is your sweet revenge by giving them a taste of their own medicine then I salute you)

Secondly, lol jokes everytime I make the 'be super healthy' resolution that goes down the drain quicker then when the Titanic hit that iceberg

(shout out to all Titanic fans...I still believe Jack could have lived if Rose moved over on that driftwood I really do, like come on this is Leo we are talking about, I'd sink for that man)

And thirdly life is this unpredictable game where the wrong events can be occurred and gambling can lead to consequences, so never expect life to plan the way you want it to because it will throw some shiz at you and wake you up to your full potential.

And then it makes you think 'I am the worst person who breaks resolutions and procrastinate in the form of change and I will forever feel like an under achiever for not attempting any of these resolutions'

...calm down Miss existential crisis...

So I have a theory...why make yearly resolutions when you can make a monthly resolution or weekly resolutions

Make weekly goals to keep you motivated and always reaching for that next goal, keep you aspiring and learning to keep yourself disciplined.

Avoid making piecrust promises that will be broken within the first 48 hours (damn you chocolate...)

OR

Make goals to make others smile throughout the year and spread unicorn joy to all! That's right out others before you and make them happy!

These are some ideas or ways that you can go about with your New Year Resolutions

.

.

.

I feel like this is the part where I tell a story about one new years for me where my resolution failed within the first 20 minutes of the New Year but those are memories that I am trying to repress and you guys do not need to hear that story in case I just become a hypocrite (that's right Jessi talk about sticking to resolutions and fail on your own account...life struggles)

So anyways that's all from me today, tell me in the comments below about your New Year resolution flops, what resolutions do you struggle to abide by and what ways do you have to battle shutting down the resolution after only 48 hours (please tell me the secret I need to know).

My number 1# resolution/goal this year is to walk at my own graduation (long story for another blog)

Also if you like this blog then please leave a vote and follow me on Wattpad to be the first for all new updates for this blog book and other pieces of writing. If you want to read more of my work I will leave the titles below for you so you can go an check them out.

I'll see you soon and HAPPY NEW YEAR! (just in case I don't post on the 1st...lol jokes I will)

<3

- 'A Tourbus full of.Drama'- (1D/5SOS)

-'A House full of.Drama'- sequel to 'ATFO.D'

-'Hungry Eves' (Niall Horan)

-'101+ 1D and 5SoS preferences'

-'Jessi's Author's Helpline (How to write like a pro...even though I'm not one)'