Blog 34# Inspirational Gym Playlists

G'day guys it's Jessi here and today...I feel musical

.

.

.

Especially to music that makes you push harder at the gym

So you wanna get fit but you don't have the motivational music to help you along the way? Need that little extra inspiration to get you to the homeline?

No problem.

I have always been a sport athletic and through this came being a gym junkie and sometimes doing cardio and weights can get boring when you don't have that beat or those lyrics saying that you need to keep going. I have three playlists that I have always been using (you don't have to follow all three, you might even want to mix the three up and make a playlist of your own) and some are even ideas that will make you think 'uh I didn't think of using that song before'. Playlists are the best way to keep going in a workout and you can basically take it with you anywhere on a phone or a iPod. All you have to do is put your headphones on and away you go, each playlist has between 20-25 songs in each ( excluding the Remix playlist since the music is basically stretched out longer so this playlist only has 19 songs) and these are songs that I use in my workouts, rehab sessions and even you can use for your workouts.

And what is better? You can find the songs below anywhere, ITunes, Youtube, Spotify anywhere

*WARNING-this isn't a dictated blog where I will go 'you have to use this playlist', these are just ideas for you, use any other songs you want or even take songs from each playlist, your own music and make a playlist of your own...GO CRAZY!, also all songs mentioned here belong to their respected owners/artist (I do not own any of the songs)*

...so here we go (buckle in for the long ride and get ready for the power of music to overtake you)...

Playlist A- Motivational

1) Firework-Katy Perry

2) Welcome to the jungle- Guns and Roses

3) Worth It- Fifth Harmony

4) Vacation- GRL

5) Good Girls- 5 Seconds of summer

6) Don't stop moving- S Club 7

7) Eye of the Tiger- Survivor

8) I love it- Icona Pop ft. Charlie XCX

9) Stronger- Britney Spears

10) Drag me down- One Direction

11) She's kinda hot- 5 Seconds of summer

12) Single Ladies-Beyonce

13) Royals-Lorde

14) Wings- Little Mix

15) Space Jam (original not remix)- Quad City DJ's

16) Starships- Nicki Minaj

17) Loose yourself- Eminem

18) The Fighter- Gym Class Heroes

19) She looks so perfect- 5 Seconds of summer

20) Bang Bang- Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj