Blog 31# LET'S CELEBRATE!!!

G'day guys it's Jessi here and today I have a pretty awesome announcement...

.

.

.

I'VE REACHED 50 FOLLOWERS!!! WHOOO!!!

I know 50 doesn't like many followers but too me that is a huge number because when I started out here I had Michael Clifford as my icon picture, I published my first book 'Tourbus full of.Drama' and I had maybe 6 followers at that time. So for me that means so much that I have you guys' support for my work and my blogs and yeah, I hope as well that from this blog book you are enjoying and are learning from this.

Because on this website, there are little works posted as blogs and I thought that not only do I just want to be a writer of the fanfiction community, but I wanted to make a difference for you guys. Even if these blogs can turn just one person's bad day into one that ended with a smile than I am really glad and have done my job.

.

.

.

So what else to talk about, oh yeah so as you guys cannot tell, I am back at school atm and almost finished with school in general as I am in year 12 and with my schedule packed with rehab and therapy and school it has been hard to post on the usual Tuesdays, Thursdays and weekends...so now I have decided that I will spend Monday-Thursday doing my other commitments and working on potentially published new blogs for you guys and then from Friday to Sunday I will be posting consecutive blogs for you guys. I cannot guarantee you guys anything but I will try my hardest to be as consecutive with this new timetable as I can.

Right so that's out the way, I have also been doing some serious thinking (I know it is a bit worrying) and I am actually thinking of doing two things.

-Finish these unfinished books of mine

and

-Start a YouTube Channel

Comment below if you want me to do either of these two things and who knows, I actually have been going through these books and they have been too good to delete so I want to see if I can get back into the swing of things and finish the magic I started, I guess I never finished those books because of how busy I have been and how so much has changed for me and now it is trying to find the inspiration and motivation to continue with these books. Also I love YouTube and I would love to turn these written blogs into visual vlogs so that for all the visual viewers it will really easy for you guys to understand what I am talking about...plus it will probably be more funnier.

Anyways, it's Friday night, for all you Australian followers we have the long weekend coming up and I wish you guys the best Friday, thankyou for being the amazing squad you guys are. Because I wouldn't be where I am right now and doing as well as I am without you guys and it is you guys that motivate me to keep typing at the computer and deliver new, funny and relatable content.

If you have stumbled across this blog book then please read the blogs, vote and comment away about anything and who knows if you have any ideas that you want me to try then please do comment and I will try my best to make it happen

Also, very special feature here