Blog 46# The Lush Haul ;)

G'day Guys, Jessi here and today I have something to reveal...

... I lied about the blog today

The blog is not about the topic mentioned in the title

It's a surprise blog and tribute that I wanted to make

SO...when I post this blog today, it will hopefully be seen by a special friend of mine when I fall asleep tonight, we do live in separate time zones so when I post this blog it will be the 25th but over where she is it will be early hours of the 26th so hopefully either way she will see this when its posted

Okay here we go

When I first started out here on Wattpad in 2015, I didn't know anyone. I had one book, a dream and literally no followers. And then as I started progressing on my book I finally received my first vote on my book. So, if anything I could have either done two things. Accept the like and carry on, or thank that person for liking a book that was and still is probably my worst piece of work.

I took the choice to thank them.

Now for some of you that may know me from my blogs, I am not very good at socializing and back in 2015 I was going through some rough patches both mentally and physically. Part of that left me without any more purpose for my life because my depressed mind at the time thought so. What I didn't realize however is that the day that I sent that thankyou message to this voter and eventually follower. I didn't realize that I was saying thank you to my best friend.

It wasn't the most comfortable situations at the start, I was pretty defensive and obviously with the issue of catfishing on the internet I wasn't sure about talking to someone whom I had never met before. But I was glad that eventually through time I could put that aside and enjoy the blossoming friendship between us.

This girl and I have a lot in common, from food to future goals to Disney so it wasn't any kind of surprise. I always thought that the demons I had would put a strain on this friendship, but she was able to give me a new perspective and helped me face those demons which helped me become whom I am today with my positivity. She has and still encourages my creativity and my books even though many were crap an fell through the ground. One book being a book that we started writing together.

Even though we are literally on two opposite ends of the globe, she has always been there for me, just as I will always be there for her. We share our dreams, our darkest secrets and our stupid jokes that many would judge us for. We help and inspire each other without our experiences and our friendship has een strong for the last three years now, if there was such a thing as teleporting I would teleport myself to her so I can thank her for everything she has done for me. She taught me to keep going when I didn't believe I could.

Today is her birthday, and I remember telling her that she was going to spammed with inbox messages and timeline messages from me, but I don't think she has realized that her surprise is this blog for her. She encouraged me to do this blog, she deserves to be on here. I keep saying she because I don't know if she feels comfortable having her name shared to the whole community but she knows who she is, I have a feeling she may cry when reading this and wonder why?

Well it's because she deserves it, she deserves everything in life because she is such a beautiful person inside and out and she is now an amazing woman.

Happy Birthday @Niall_Girl723, I hope you have an amazing day because you deserve such a day and I wish I could be there but even though I can't, it won't be long till I can. And just... Thank you for being my rock on here, thank you for everything. You are a best friend that I could ever imagine having and here's to many more years of your birthday and our friendship.

<3