Blog 22# I'm just a naïve sucker

G'day Guys, today I am going to be talking about somethings that I have to constantly deal with...I am pretty naive and innocent.

An I got inspired to do this post...because I got trolled so badly this morning on twitter. Now like any other morning, I checked my Twitter account and I was pretty shocked at one of my notifications...Niall Horan followed me.

.........................................

I'll give you guys a moment to silently fan-girl and take that in before I crush the moment, being someone with only three twitter followers I was pretty shocked...until I checked the actual twitter username and his one...they were not the same, it was just a fan account that looked like his account that basically trolled me to the point where I find life less co-existing anymore...and then I decided to write this blog about my naïve and innocent issues in hopes that one of you guys will relate.

Okay now before you get up in my grill and remind me that after writing/reading a lot of work here on Wattpad my innocence has been completely destroyed and I should be hooked up to a PC line with holy water in the drip I think the truth should be universally acknowledged...I have been completely naïve about a lot of topics.

Don't believe me? At the age of 14 my friends kept joking around how karma was going to kick the other person's ass and how Karma is a bitch ...and I literally went home and said to my mum, "I didn't like my friends calling that person a bitch and who is she"... I thought Karma was a real person and then my mother who at this point was pissing herself laughing had to explain to me  karma was just an expression of 'what goes around comes around'.

I'll pause for a moment to let you judge me.

Another sad fact is that since I was little I always used the term 'spontaneous combustion' and only till last week, I found out in literature what combustion meant.

Combustion: to suddenly burst into flames and/or blow up.

Never knew that till now...along with a lot of other facts

- Till the age of 15 I did not know that the old man in the KFC logo was named 'The Colonel'

I never knew why they had an ld man as the symbol of KFC and when I was 15 I found out from one of my friends it's actual name was 'the colonel'...the guy doesn't look like one!

- Blues Clues was actually a girl (Thanks Amazing Phil)

I think this one is just self explanatory, I am the biggest fan of Blues Clues and then Phil went ahead and screwed up my childhood... still love him though

- The blue veins in your body actually don't carry blue blood

Just when you thought your blood was cool for a reason which is legit...it just becomes a boring system again, age 16 when I learnt this in science.

- Swimming within an hour after eating doesn't cause cramps or drowning

I tested out this theory and I am telling you right now that it does not cause any issues, but of course you guys probably knew that one before me

- We did not actually evolve from apes...they are just close relatives

I got excited when I thought we evolved from apes, I am the biggest believer in the Charles Darwin theory as they come, may turn out to be wrong but I still believe this theory.

- Apparently Winnie the Pooh and his friends represent mental health disorders (don't know if that is technically true but, still I did not think of it till now.

I am not even going to try and explain this because I do not want my childhood to be fully destroyed but hey if you guys know any accuracy to this statement then please tell me below if this is actually true.

It's actually insane as to how much I thought I knew that turned out not to be true and I honestly believe that part of my childhood and my knowledge has just been ruined. YAY!

Great you spend almost 18 years believing in some stuff and now the truth finally comes out, this is so shocking for me.

But anyways, this was just a short blog for today so if you liked this then please leave a vote and leave a comment below as to what you thought was true but actually is not. If you liked this and want to read more of my work then please check out my other bogs and press my icon to my page where you can follow me. From following me you can get first updates, notifications, check out more of my books and loads more so...yeah

Bye Guys xxx