Blog 48- The Six types of Teachers

'Everyone reading this is about to feel related on a school connection right now'

G'day guys its Jessi, and as you can probably tell from the title of this blog, we are gonna talk about our best friends and our worst enemies...

Teachers.

For someone such as myself whom has almost finished her secondary schooling (6 weeks people!!!) I have had almost six years and maybe more in being exposed to an array of different teaching persona's. However to mention all 78 of them would mean we would be here for the next couple hours soooo I somehow managed to cut it down to six.

Either you have had this teacher, are about to experience this teacher or you are going to notice these things about your teacher. Only time is gonna tell so without further  a due....

LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS!!!

(That is the second time I have made that joke on this blog #sorrynotsorry)

Number 1: The 'Never In Contact' Teacher

Don't get me wrong this teacher may be your favorite teacher...but this teacher likes to keep all contact outside of the classroom between themselves and their students to a very small medium. For example and a true story, I was in hospital for a straight three days doing treatment and unfortunately it was also on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. So, no school sadly, this teacher didn't send me any schoolwork to do, didn't give any contact, didn't give my siblings my work to bring to me. Nothing.

And guess what happened when I got to school on the Tuesday (Monday being a school curriculum day meaning no school) I rick up to find that the class started revision for our upcoming sac, they did three different homework contents that contained lots of presentation and ironically, I was not notified of any of this...you could imagine my stress for the next week trying to complete the work.

They never let you know what you miss out on, they don't tell you what work you need to do and then you show up looking like an idiot and now have this enormous pressure to get the work done, like 'yeah sure I'm not stressed, just add this work to the three essays, 2 PowerPoints, oral presentations and 7 Sacs I have upcoming in less than two weeks, yeah sure why not make me feel anymore stressed, its not like I have any evidence to prove how stressed I am.

just...yeah now you wonder why I am counting down the next six weeks

Number 2: That 'P.E' Teacher

Let's be real, you never had physical education as a subject until you have had that teacher, the one that it doesn't matter if you don't have a sports bra, if you are on your period, if you are injured because you rolled your ankle 10 minutes before class. They will make you do Physical Education class. And they only leave one choice for you: force yourself to participate.

Remember the days when if you forgot something or you were on your time of the month and the teacher would be understanding and you could just sit off the field playing on your phone, yeah, yeah. THOSE DAYS ARE OVER FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR!

So now from the start of the year now till the end of the year, you must make the effort to remember to wear the right gear to class, you must now drag yourself and your parents to the Doctors to obtain a medical certificate and you now need to make sure that if you break a nail in class...you can force yourself to carry on until you get into the shower room and cry...for those ladies that have that teacher or about to experience that teacher, paint your face camo and play Little Mix's 'Salute' because remember ya'll about to end up into the thick of a war zone.