Blog 11# THE CHRISTMAS HAUL !!!

G'day Guys
I am so sorry that this is being blogged today instead of Tuesday like I promised but you see I had a little health problem...I had gastro.
Okay to be fair I do not know exactly if it was gastro, I only know I was just throwing up, making a lot of bathroom visits from as early as 5:30 in the morning and feeling so crampy that I laying in bed I felt like I was being punched in the gut no matter how much water I was drinking or gum I was chewing to break the acid down in my stomach.
Okay well that was TMI.
Long story short here I am feeling better and ready to go on with today's blog.
THE CHRISTMAS HAUL!!!
Now firstly I just wish to say Merry Christmas/Bono Natalee/ Faliz Navidi (if that's how you say it, please leave a comment with the right spelling) and all that jazz because that's the only other two ways I know how to say Merry Christmas. Now everyone says that Christmas is not just about presents as I spoke about in my previous blog but about family and friends and being grateful for the wonderful year and acknowledging our high and low points. But I also believe that since we have all worked very hard this year that it's only fair that we each earn something on Christmas.
Now I know for a fact that in my family, we go all out for Christmas, especially gifts. Ever since I was old enough to remember, I remember how every year I would buy my two siblings and my mum a gift for Christmas and then we would receive gifts from each other and then receive a few presents from Santa.
So I thought I would share with you six gifts that I got this year that I love and any of you guys can give to your friends/family next Christmas.
Let's go!!

*NOTE- PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE OR MAKE FUN OF MY PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLS CAUSE I AINT NO PHOTOGRAPHER

1) 'The Amazing Book is Not on Fire" by Dan and Phil

I have honestly begged and pleaded for my mum to buy this for me for Christmas, so you can imagine the lengths I went through to convince her (going as far as to show her some of their videos)

I have honestly begged and pleaded for my mum to buy this for me for Christmas, so you can imagine the lengths I went through to convince her (going as far as to show her some of their videos). You can imagine how happy I was that this was in my lap after unwrapping a ton of wrapping paper from this book. I won't give you guys spoilers but if you guys love Dan and Phil and have not grabbed a copy of the book yet, it's definitely worth buying. My mum bought it for me because being through a lot of health issues this year I haven't been the most smiliest or laughing sun in teletubby land and she started noticing that most of the times when I had bad days I would be smiling because I was watching Dan and Phil on my laptop (if anyone saw the Howlter Family Christmas episode did anyone find Dan amusing when Tabitha was being abducted again? Priceless). So definitely something that will make me smile more on the bad days.
Recommended for: Yourself, Friends, Cousins (if they/you like Dan and Phil)

2) Makeup Tray