Blog 38# I'm Back?

It's 1:47am as I am writing this and with no sleep I will be regretting this very very badly

.........................................................................................................................................................

G'day guys

JESSI WHERE THE HECK WERE YOU IN THE LAST WEEK!?!?!?!

....

.

.

.

I had no internet.

Lit the internet router in my home, exploded and for nearly a week now I have had to deal with the despondency of having no wifi connection in my household...which was a very hard thing for me to deal with. I have no idea how as a five year old I had survived without the internet, shout out to my mum being the only one who was chilled throughout the entire week. The video above symbolises my reaction when we got the Wifi back

So I technically have not been on here since the 1st of April and going through all my accounts Twitter, YouTube, Wattpad ect...I have missed a lot...but I have also done a fair bit as well so we can just share information together.

Firstly, I go onto YouTube and see an unwatched Dan and Phil Games video (along with a few videos they just recently uploaded on their separate channels that I have not seen)...and no one told me THAT CLUB PENGUIN SHUT DOWN!!!

AND I HAD TO BE THE LAST ONE TO HEAR ABOUT THIS!?!?! COME ON!?!

So...R.I.P Club Penguin, sorry if I just ripped the scab over your wounded heart I know this is tough on you as it is with everyone.

Okay now that I have unleashed those emotions.

In follow up of my previous blog dedicated to 'Beauty and the Beast', I saw the movie Wednesday night, I won't give you any spoilers if you have not seen it yet but it's great, lives up to the 1991 movie, did the Disney animated feature justice and not gonna lie some musical numbers were better in the 2017 picture then they were in the animated movie... (-_-) hmm I leave you to guess and buy some movie tickets.

Now I think it is only fair that I tell you right now, yes I did post two blogs on the same day, sorry but gotta make up for lost time but after that week with no Internet I think I should just tell you about my secret project...

....

.

.

.

I AM RE-WRITING MY FIRST BOOK 'TOURBUS FULL OF.DRAMA'

Yes that is right, I have personally pre-no internet read it and cringe significantly from the spelling, jumping plotlines, the music used just...just everything and since I had no internet I thought why not start re-writing the book I mean I was starting too anyways. So I am currently working on it, I can't tell you when it will be done but I PROMISE you it will give at least 85% improvement to what the book currently is.

And hopefully do much better but that's okay.

So anyways I will also be posting the second new blog, which is a Q 'n' A with a twist and the blog just...it just exposes me to the world in probs the best, relatable way possible.

So if you liked this then be sure to give it a vote, if you want to give me some advice for how to survive the next time the Wi-Fi crashes (hopefully never) then be sure to comment below and sympathise my traumatic problem. If you want to read my previous blogs just click the contents button and you can select any of my previous blogs to read. I promise they are cool...I think.

Also if you wish to be the first one to receive updates on any posts that I write or any updates on this blog book or if you just want to read my other works and want to cringe at the 'Tourbus full of.Drama' with me, just click my icon, press the follow button and chose any of my works to judge and cringe at. Finally if you wish to follow me on Twitter just go (a) Jessigirl_105 and you can follow me there.

Bye Guys and let us prey that I get some sleep...chances are not

TTFN TA TA FOR NOW xxx