Blog 45# The types of Breakups...

G'day Guys it's Jessi and today I am feeling reflective...

.

.

.

(-_-)

.

.

.

Ya know when you reflect on your past and you question how somethings just didn't work out and then I noticed that there was multiple types of couples in the world and most notably...multiple types of break ups between couples...and then I just wrote this blog.

There are multiple types of breakups in the world and no two are ever the same, sometimes things just don't work out the way you want them too, sometimes bad choices just destroy relationships and sometimes fate just decides to step in and it's just not meant to be. So here I'm gonna show you some of the many typical breakups that most people are related to and really just explain to you so that should and god forbid should the day ever come you know what went wrong...I think

Anyways let's give this a crack.

....

The out of no-where breakup

This is the breakup that you never saw coming, you see the couple acting lovey dovely one day and you are writing the fanfiction and out of no-where the tables turn and the relationship that is becomes the relationship that was. You never saw this in your crystal ball, you didn't even have a vision about this like that's so Raven did. You now have to delete those relationship goals Instagram pics, you have to burn the fanfiction...you have let go like Rose did to Jack on Titanic.

And don't get me started on the emotional reaction, because you are stunned, stunned is the only word to describe how stunned you are. The emotions take a harder toll on you then it does on the couple and then you try everything in your power to bring that couple back together so that you can revive your feels and bring your OTP back from the dead...

The best friend cliché breakup

This is the relationship where basically the guy and girl are two best friends and they fall in love and have a relationship and then...the relationship caves in. Suddenly the two stop speaking and they act as f them two were never friends in the first place, they literally try to revive the friendship and they then eventually give in and let the once was friendship die.

And let's not kid ourselves most of the time when a breakup between two people who were once friends occur they then miss not the relationship itself but the friendship. They went from talking every day to now lucky if they even get a message on their birthday, they go from hanging out every day to never and they always avoid each other wherever possible and coming from experience it sucks. I honestly don't miss my ex-boyfriend I miss my ex-best friend and it sucks not being able to talk or see him anymore like I generally use to.

The mutual breakup

This breakup is when the girl and guy, or both partners realise that the relationship just isn't working out and rather than making a big fuss or being dramatic with a breakup they agree that the relationship should end and they would just stay friends.

Personally these are the best breakups because no one becomes a casualty in this grenade of a soap opera, no one gets fully hurt, it does hurt obviously for the couple but it is for the best when they realise that they work better together without the relationship and nobody died from the making of this breakup or its aftermath.